Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

right then you two delinquents....lets get back onto bridges.....

I have for many years been intrigued by the network of bridges linking the florida keys and indeed whilst involved in the financial support of my football club through smuggling I used them frequently and to much effect....an amazing feat of engineering...grin

42 in total

Jewfish Draw Bridge

Key Largo Cut

Tavernier Creek

Snake Creek

Whale Harbor

Tea Table Relief

Tea Table

Indian Key

Lignumvitae

Channel 2

Channel 5

Long Key

Tom's Harbor 3

Tom's Harbor 4

Vaca Cut

Seven Mile

Little Duck Missouri

Missouri-Ohio

Ohio-Bahia Honda

Bahia Honda

Spanish Harbor

North Pine

South Pine

Torch Key Viaduct

Torch-Ramrod

Nile Channel

Kemp's Channel

Bow Channel

Park

North Harris

Harris Gap

Harris

Lower Sugar Loaaf

Saddle Bunch 2

Saddle Bunch 3

Saddle Bunch 4

Saddle Bunch 5

Shark Channel

Rockland Channel

Boca Chica

Stock Island

Key West

some of them over 4 miles in length....

Hello Unc - wow, that's interesting. I didn't know about any of that. I am learning a lot on here. Whereas on the other forum, I am being censored right now and have just had 3 threads closed down. I am therefore happy that this thread is building bridges between like-minded people.

Originally Posted By: Darter
Hello Unc - wow, that's interesting. I didn't know about any of that. I am learning a lot on here. Whereas on the other forum, I am being censored right now and have just had 3 threads closed down. I am therefore happy that this thread is building bridges between like-minded people.

I don't bother too much with all that stuff over there as its real weird but I do peek at times and I must confess the deletions/censorship thingy is well paranoid...I accept that there are loons by the zillion at large but some of the stuff that disappears is quite harmless.....and...it also appears...somewhat selective...shocked

next up...the bridges of the amazon...grin

I fell a little inlove with Gazza when he cried as he got yellow carded during that world cup semi final v West Germany. I dont think we should knock a man when he's down.

Just like the rest of Non League aren't really laughing at the take over and name change of G&N FC. We're just grateful it's not happening to our clubs. Footy fans from all over seemed to jump onto this novel idea of owning a piece in a club and having a say in team selection.

This seems to have brought a diverse section of the human race on here. Invading our Fans Focus where we were happily ensconsed in our footballing world. We've put up with all of you and have welcomed you into our fold, even if you did nearly blow the server up! It's sent us all a little mad.

We'll continue to help you merge but unfortunately in life there's always people who like to back bite and full of thier own self importance snap and whinge. These forums are open to all. I suppose the holier than thou amongst us could ask Admin to close it to outsiders...Or if they really do not like to read and re read it all over and over again, just sod off and join the WI.

This thread needs more erotica. It goes hand in hand with football. chloe

The moral of the story is..... Dont knock Gazza. We created the monster that is evil

Originally Posted By: Jeff

It's not very exciting though.

this is true jeff...nowhere near as exciting as those early days last autumn of savaging wanchai and taking the pi55 out of clowntown....!

almost boring in fact and therefore most surprising that so many people bother to come on here...grin

Yes, i wonder why they come??? Hmmmmm .....

Am not denying any of that but this thread has gone ridiculous.

The first few pages were alright but I must say I can't remember them.

Originally Posted By: Bitch
I fell a little inlove with Gazza when he cried as he got yellow carded during that world cup semi final v West Germany. I dont think we should knock a man when he's down.

Just like the rest of Non League aren't really laughing at the take over and name change of G&N FC. We're just grateful it's not happening to our clubs. Footy fans from all over seemed to jump onto this novel idea of owning a piece in a club and having a say in team selection.

This seems to have brought a diverse section of the human race on here. Invading our Fans Focus where we were happily ensconsed in our footballing world. We've put up with all of you and have welcomed you into our fold, even if you did nearly blow the server up! It's sent us all a little mad.

We'll continue to help you merge but unfortunately in life there's always people who like to back bite and full of thier own self importance snap and whinge. These forums are open to all. I suppose the holier than thou amongst us could ask Admin to close it to outsiders...Or if they really do not like to read and re read it all over and over again, just sod off and join the WI.

The moral of the story is..... Dont knock Gazza. We created the monster that is evil

erotica...crikey take it easy m'lady...we only have 9 more pages to go and then we're done.....eroticas may well raise chris from his peaceful slumbers....evil

don't agree about gazza tho' as he was his very own bridge destroyer.....I went to visit my best mate in the priory once (seeing as tho' I was paying the bills I thought it was only fair that I had a look at the gaff grin ).....anyway as I sat in reception waiting....gazza was running around with a plastic football singing 3 lions....funny but sad....

Originally Posted By: Bitch

Great post. Thanks Bitch - and the erotica? lol ....

It's not very exciting though.

this is true jeff...nowhere near as exciting as those early days last autumn of savaging wanchai and taking the pi55 out of clowntown....!

almost boring in fact and therefore most surprising that so many people bother to come on here...grin

Yes, i wonder why they come??? Hmmmmm .....

Am not denying any of that but this thread has gone ridiculous.

The first few pages were alright but I must say I can't remember them.
Jeff, it is the power of the thread .... MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Originally Posted By: DA11
Looks like bridges need to be built on the Myfc tonight. There's many a toy being thrown out of a pram. Quite amusing.

It's very sad, Mark. Well, you can't stop free speech for ever. What do you think about it, as a Board member? Seriously, I'm not trying to be provocative here at all.

Nothing less then expected. Unfortunately, and don't take this the wrong way, but sometimes members reputations go before them. I reckon had someone else posted that thread then it would not have been moved or closed.

As you say, very sad.

Originally Posted By: DA11
Nothing less then expected. Unfortunately, and don't take this the wrong way, but sometimes members reputations go before them. I reckon had someone else posted that thread then it would not have been moved or closed.

As you say, very sad.

I agree and am beginning to despair, Mark x

Bitch, I tried to draw the attention of members to a significant thread which was in my opinion being hidden off-topic. Three times I was prevented from doing so - my thread was moved, or closed, or deleted. That saddens me.