Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

Originally Posted By: Slartibartfast
A serious question for Darter and Loosegooner.....

When shall we three meet again?
In thunder, lightning or in rain?

Feck it! my bad...looking out of the window its going to be rain isn't it?

Lol (are you thinner on here or on the other place - I can't remember now grin)
I 'spect it'll be sometime over the summer at Stonebridge Road!! x

Originally Posted By: Loosey
Well I don't accept that we three are witches DN. I'm just stumped to be honest. I've met Harry and sincerely thought him a nice, if amusing chap. I'm completely gabberflasted.

Are you bringing the eye of newt, by the way Loosey or will you be just bringing the beer?

Well I don't accept that we three are witches DN. I'm just stumped to be honest. I've met Harry and sincerely thought him a nice, if amusing chap. I'm completely gabberflasted.

Nothing wrong with your judgement LG, Harry is both nice and amusing. Sometimes he has an off day, I get them myself occasionally.

Of course we aren't three witches, Sal is a witch squeezing herself between a pair of warlocks, probably not the first time she's done that, probably won't be the last time either.

Sometimes he has an off day, I get them myself occasionally.

we do indeed SBF but abusing and libelling people from the safety of a keyboard is not IMO funny or worthy of congratulation....

this thread is about building bridges and it would be a shame if it was ruined by alternative agendas....just been reading one of darters cesspit links regarding the autocratic will brooks and lena (sic)....the shape of things to come...?

that reminds me...I have a bridge over my pond.....I must go and clean the dog sh1te off of it....grin

It's been said before and I'll say it again - this thread is not building bridges between anyone but Darter and UU (who needs that here?) and some of the shoutbox regulars. Only a minority of the existing fanbase are posting here quite happily. You know this full well... but you want to carry on posting about bridges because I doubt you have anything better to do with your time.

Strange people indeed.

Nothing wrong with your judgement LG, Harry is both nice and amusing. Sometimes he has an off day, I get them myself occasionally.

Of course we aren't three witches, Sal is a witch squeezing herself between a pair of warlocks, probably not the first time she's done that, probably won't be the last time either.

Trying to think of a witty rejoinder, but just laughing actually grin

Let's not get Lena involved in this Slarti. It's too early for her to see the real me. :-)

I agree with Hannah.

I have never seen such a pointless thread on the Fleet forum and the only usual suspect fully involved is an urchin.

If I were a mod, I would move it to the pub or the general non-league chit chat.

Jeff, I think the way this thread has developed this evening has been very relevant to the original topic of "Building Bridges". It's funny (and you know I like you, but this is true), you are someone whom on the MyFC forum can be relied upon to subvert a good debate on an on-topic thread by introducing off-topic material! I didn't realise you had a different style on here. wink