Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

Originally Posted By: Howezy
Originally Posted By: Darter
Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
I know Darter, that's what worries me.

Sweet. You know you have had your arm draped all over me at the bar at Stonebridge Road, so don't get all coy now lol

Hes done that to me too... i dont think that means anything.

oh ... I'm really disappointed now ....

WHAT?!?!?!?!?

When? We spoke against Aldershot in the semi-final first leg but that was it.

But arm drapped over you, I didn't have a knief in my hand did I?

You had been building a lot of bridges to the bar, I recall - it wasn't that day anyway - you didn't remember it afterwards!! See, the demon drink .....

WHAT?!?!?!?!?

You had been building a lot of bridges to the bar, I recall - it wasn't that day anyway - you didn't remember it afterwards!! See, the demon drink .....

Dont worry, that was the dya he was trying to get SJ to stay at his at all costs.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Dont worry, that was the dya he was trying to get SJ to stay at his at all costs.

YES you are right, it was! He was building bridges to Scotland ...

Oh right.

Well this thread has got nothing to do with building bridges, if you want a bridge then you have to drop your "MyFC rules" rubbish.

You don't need to have a thread on the internet to build a bridge, you have to accept the club and the fans for who they are.

Look at the good strides that MySecondClub, Canagoon, Gadgetman and countlss others have made, this was all done in six short months and no or very little internet interaction was needed, they were accepted as Fleet fans just for who they are.

I'm sorry Darter, I just think you're it.

Don't be so daft Harry and stop being so indignant about everything everytime you post. This is a good-natured thread, (not started by me by the way as you can see) and you don't have to post on it if you don't like it.

And I can assure you that I have no problems with being accepted anywhere!

Well, I'd love to know what my game is too as I'm just having a laugh on here with some amusing people. Harry, please stop being paranoid about everything and everyone!

And I think Jack is his own man - he just sees things in a rather more balanced way.

And "darling" lol?? Well, there's a first time for everything ...

And I think Jack is his own man - he just sees things in a rather more balanced way.

Yeah that's why he follows you on here, agrees with everything you say then when you f*ck off so does he. As soon as you come back there he is. He's like a [****!!****] puppy.

Why is it wherever you go on the internet you always seem to have a man in tow? Well Loose Cannon and Goth mincer anyway.

Yeah that's why he follows you on here, agrees with everything you say then when you f*ck off so does he. As soon as you come back there he is. He's like a [****!!****] puppy.

Why is it wherever you go on the internet you always seem to have a man in tow? Well Loose Cannon and Goth mincer anyway.

you really should leave the drink alone harry...it does you much justice...drinkies

you just couldn't leave this thread alone now could you....poor show mate...really poor...frown

but then who shall he yell at?

true howezy...true....he perhaps wants to scream at himself but chooses to scream at others...its sometimes easier...

harry must learn that there is a price to pay for financial success...

hostage to fortune comes to mind.....

I have several tee shirts....grin

Originally Posted By: chris blanc
I don't see anything incorrect in what he said

really chris...?

well you are the moderator so we'll bow to your learned opinion and impartial judgement in such matters.....others of course may well think that it was totally abusive...personally spiteful to a harmless poster and uncalled for and off topic...

I of course really couldn't comment.. grin