Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

wasn't expecting such a hostile reception .

My remarks heve nothing to do with Darter. I have never communicated with her at all. I've tried to register on this site a few times before but kept on coming up with error messages. I finally managed to register a while ago and was just trying to get a feeling for the opinions of the traditional Fleet supporters. I do communicate regularly with Jessica Mcqueen , Steve Sullivan and Chris Pilkinton. They were the ones who told me about the warmth and hospitable nature of the locals. My goodness are they mistaken. Nobody has had the decency to stand up against such rude and antagonisic reception.

Unfortunately gibi, you have posted right into the middle of another MyFC against the Non members on the MyFC forum! We have the regular Will Brooks mouthpieces on heret rying to brow beat the non members. Then we have the real members/fans that travel thousands of miles, not just to go to Wembley(like the one mouthpiece we all know, if he did go), but to go to home and away matches.

You might have a rough passage until people decide which pigeon hole you should be placed in!

Originally Posted By: gibi
wasn't expecting such a hostile reception .

My remarks heve nothing to do with Darter. I have never communicated with her at all. I've tried to register on this site a few times before but kept on coming up with error messages. I finally managed to register a while ago and was just trying to get a feeling for the opinions of the traditional Fleet supporters. I do communicate regularly with Jessica Mcqueen , Steve Sullivan and Chris Pilkinton. They were the ones who told me about the warmth and hospitable nature of the locals. My goodness are they mistaken. Nobody has had the decency to stand up against such rude and antagonisic reception.

Welcome...

You are welcome to this forum anytime mate.

Jess, Chris and Steve were not wrong about our warmth.

Yep welcome.

we are a passionate broad church of football fans, and are welcome to anyone of that ilk.

welcome aboard the Fleet.

But remember if you frequent Non league football forums you need a thick skin. We may be small in number, but passions run high.

enjoy the ride.

Well I will welcome you gibi, we're not really hostile at all, just very concerned about the future of our club. I definately welcome in open arms any MyFC members who make the effort to get regular games and understand why some of us just do not like the idea of MyFC. Why did you sign up to MyFC then if it wasn't to 'own the club, pick the team'?

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
pleased to oblige as always mate....smile

Cool, so err.... which is it. Do you have a MyFC login or not?

harry/paul...we have danced this dance before....I do what I do and you do what you do...I have little interest in you and do not respond to you on the forums.....I would respectfully suggest that you do likewise with me less we get back to another apology situation and I would not want to embarrass you again......

many thanx...smile

Fair enough UU. I just can't see why anyone would want to hide their ID on their. All sounds a bit cryptic.

I am not hiding anything harry...I choose not to go on there for my own reasons nor reveal the various id's that were set up for me whilst I was proving a point (seems so long ago)....we all have different agendas and perhaps need to respect that to avoid confrontation...

I do have a login there by the way, it's Harry J Allstars, you may have heard of me.

how could we miss you harry...grin

When was it you embarrassed me again, must have missed that one.

I think it was when you got drunk and all upset about me posting on here and accused me of something that was untrue....it used to be called libel but you apologised and we moved on...or I thought/hoped we had....

nice pictures by the way outside SQ....smile

Originally Posted By: BustaGut
Lets forget about Building Bridges, the idea does not seem to be working, Lets go for a Tunnel instead biggrininvasion

funny that busta because one of my projects at the moment is the proposed flyover across canvey and into the new tunnel from CI to gravesend....

wicked if it happens...you can become an essex feeder club ....grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
I am not hiding anything harry...I choose not to go on there for my own reasons nor reveal the various id's that were set up for me whilst I was proving a point (seems so long ago)....we all have different agendas and perhaps need to respect that to avoid confrontation...

Okay that's fair enough and I'll leave it but for someone that may need/want to register multiple logins on there how did you go about it? Did you use the same email address for example?

Just interested. As you know, in the future I may need this info.