Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Going up?

bomaya

dont listen to anyone else apart from me mate , i know everything lol .

badfont green is after your tapping up enquiry and debate with chertski mate , love the banter between the two its great , especially when weebs get out his pram fecking hilarious lol

Well Crowborough are now down so I assume they will slot into Sussex 1. Burgess Hill are in the other relegation place but I'm hoping Chipstead drop into that spot. Would you guys like to have the Chips back in the CCL?

If Crow AND B Hill drop into Sussex well surely that will force Redhill to slide across? Not sure any Sussex side will go up as only three have applied and I can't see any of them finishing in the top two....or can they finish lower than that and still go up?

You are missing the point on this.At no time do the Leagues control the number of teams that are promoted this is purely down to the National Leagues Committee headed up by Mike Appleby at Soho Square.To guarantee promotion you need to win the league and then the 2nd place teams are considered on a best playing record against all other 2nd place sides throughout the country.It would very unusual for 2 teams from the same league in the South of the country to be promoted.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Alb Ee's
Redhill or Croydon coming over I'd reckon. Only top 2 are allowed to be promoted, so I can't see any SSL team go up.

What about Lingfield they are Surrey as well and both play in Sussex County Divison 1

Originally Posted By: www.redhillfc.co.uk
Redhill or Croydon coming over I'd reckon. Only top 2 are allowed to be promoted, so I can't see any SSL team go up.

What about Lingfield they are Surrey as well and both play in Sussex County Divison 1

Deja Vu!

Originally Posted By: bomaya
Originally Posted By: www.redhillfc.co.uk

Deja Vu!

Doesn't he play for China ?

bolt