Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Was this the young lad who has autism? Quite rightly human rights needs to test whether the accused is suitable for extradition etc.

Quite right, Loose.

He has a brilliant computer mind, but uses it quite a lot to prove that outer-space aliens exist.

All brilliant mathemeticians are slightly strange in the head.

I was at boarding school with one such guy, who mixed with no-one and would walk around all his free time, nodding his head and having a conversation with himself.

He went on to university where he excelled before a brilliant career, then dying young, his brain completely burnt out.

Interesting little article wondering if Knox is preparing to do a runner. Where to I would ask, I'm unsure which countries do not have an extradition agreement with Italy but the piece is based upon a supposition following a video being released on the net of Amanda meeting with a 'male friend' and handing over cash. Now Knox is known to have had contacts with drug dealers in Italy so it could be any of a number of reasons but I've seen the video and I'd have posted it myself if I thought it served any purpose. It's easy enough to find if you look, it doesn't show Knox in a very glamorous light tbh.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/17418434-is-amanda-knox-fleeing-the-us

Loosely - What a ridiculous article, I've never read such nonsense in my life, you must spend hours scouring the internet to unearth stuff such as this and fair enough if that's what you want to do but what's the point, do you live such a sad existence. The article actually states that Amanda is safer in the US than anywhere else on the planet and has a huge support base in her homeland who would cause uproar if extradition was even considered, she certainly can't be guaranteed such courtesy and loyalty in any other Country in the World.

Loosely - What a ridiculous article, I've never read such nonsense in my life, you must spend hours scouring the internet to unearth stuff such as this and fair enough if that's what you want to do but what's the point, do you live such a sad existence. The article actually states that Amanda is safer in the US than anywhere else on the planet and has a huge support base in her homeland who would cause uproar if extradition was even considered, she certainly can't be guaranteed such courtesy and loyalty in any other Country in the World.

So you don't have the nous to set up a google alert for material you want notification on?

Kind of explains why you behave as if you have a fencepost up your ars e all the time dick.

Anyway folks, while Rhodesly tries to work out how to use the internet here's that video I mentioned with Knox heading for a secret meeting with her 'contacts'.

She won't win any catwalk contests will she?  :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPk9pyg90Fg

What a ridiculous article, I've never read such nonsense in my life, you must spend hours scouring the internet to unearth stuff such as this and fair enough if that's what you want to do but what's the point, do you live such a sad existence.

This from someone who is famous for doing just that - pot calling kettle black me thinks

Anyway folks, while Rhodesly tries to work out how to use the internet here's that video I mentioned with Knox heading for a secret meeting with her 'contacts'.

She won't win any catwalk contests will she?  :lol:

It wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't her, it's probably a lookalike

It wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't her, it's probably a lookalike

I'm surprised Knox didn't use that as one of her defences too Rhodesly.

Lie after lie, another one wouldn't have made a difference.

Interesting little article wondering if Knox is preparing to do a runner. Where to I would ask, I'm unsure which countries do not have an extradition agreement with Italy but the piece is based upon a supposition following a video being released on the net of Amanda meeting with a 'male friend' and handing over cash. Now Knox is known to have had contacts with drug dealers in Italy so it could be any of a number of reasons but I've seen the video and I'd have posted it myself if I thought it served any purpose. It's easy enough to find if you look, it doesn't show Knox in a very glamorous light tbh.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/17418434-is-amanda-knox-fleeing-the-us

There are quite a few countries that don't have ANY extradition treaties with anyone.

Having said that, they are the sort of countries no-one in their right mind would want to go to in the first place.

And the countries that are OK, are very very fussy about who they allow in.

A non-starter, me-thinks !!

Edited by Big J R

Not so sure - but at least you made the 1,950,000 post here!

Bleedin' amazing for someone who doesn't spend hours (yeah...33,000 posts...) on here and yet doesn't know how to use the internet to set up a Google Alert!

:lol:

Amanda is about to turn on Sollecito. In a shocking article that claims that she will now ADMIT to being in the house while Sollecito AND Guede murdered Meredeith, Knox plans to leave both of them holding the pooch while she remains 'scot free'!

But hang on, didn't she already do this before when she admitted to being in the house but on that occasion it was her boss from the bar, Patrick Lumumba who was getting dropped in it.

It's either mad, made up or spot on the money. Somehow I wouldn't see the Court of Cassation being taken in.

http://groundreport.com/amanda-knox-is-planning-to-accuse-raffaele-of-murder-anytime/

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Exactly Karen.

As someone who has studied murder trials going back years, especially in Britain, I can tell you that when more than one person is possibly involved, the 'woman' will always 'point' the finger elsewhere.  I have to tell you, that generally, it HASN'T worked.

By the way   -   Is it me, or has young Rhodsey been very quiet of late ??

Edited by Big J R

This gory clip pretty much says it all about the early investigation following the shocking murder of Meredith, I rest my case:

I'm not sure if that proves or disproves anything.  Purely a statement of fact.

We all know that 'foreign' police forces don't match up to our exacting standards.

Well lets wait for Loosely's opinion, that normally counts for a lot doesn't it. Talking of 'the great man', this link may well interest him as I know what an avid Daily Mail reader he is:

Never touch it myself Rhodes although I know you link to quote their bs. I see in The Times this week that George Clooney forced them to apologise for lies about his mother-in-law to be and that now Angelina Jolie is on the warpath too after they posted an ages old video. Another pointless post from yourself. Pointless.

Amanda and her best friend Madison attended the Seattle Summer Solstice parade last month and here are some pictures from the event, enjoy:

http://www.amandaknox.com/blog/

More strong rumours of Knox now accusing Sollecito of the murder. Another article emailed me by Google, it is amazing that this stuff just floats its way towards me, no effort involved or searching of the ether, amazing that Rhodesly never seems to find it whilst coming across his heroine opening an envelope or such..

Anyway, the murderers are turning on each other...

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/24611/20140712/amanda-knox-raffaele-sollecito-guilty-meredith-kercher-murder-court-trial-update.htm