Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

More than likely a recycle.

Loosely - At the end of the day the headline is always going to be the same, 'the real crime is that Amanda Knox was ever charged with murder':

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2390600/Amanda-Knox-case-The-real-crime-Foxy-Knoxy-EVER-charged-murder.html

Loosely - At the end of the day the headline is always going to be the same, 'the real crime is that Amanda Knox was ever charged with murder':

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2390600/Amanda-Knox-case-The-real-crime-Foxy-Knoxy-EVER-charged-murder.html

Sorry Rhodesy, I hardly ever read The Daily Mail if I can help it.

I along with probably many others feel that Knox being charged with and found guilty of murder is solely the fault of Knox.

What did you think of Sollecito 'separating himself' from Knox? I wonder if he is now going to turn the equivalent of "Queens Evidence" don't you?

Someone has raised an interesting theory which I hadn't thought of before but there could be some truth in it, in the last two World Cups, 2010 and 2014, Italy haven't made it out of the Group Stage, is this possibly 'Amanda's curse'.

Someone has raised an interesting theory which I hadn't thought of before but there could be some truth in it, in the last two World Cups, 2010 and 2014, Italy haven't made it out of the Group Stage, is this possibly 'Amanda's curse'.

LOL - how ridiculous.

What is the curse on England then or any of the other hundred odd countries in the world who have not made it to the last 16 of the world cup? 

What is the curse on England then or any of the other hundred odd countries in the world who have not made it to the last 16 of the world cup? 

Yes but Italy are a footballing super power aren't they with some of the best players in the World, Amanda is a big football fan and she must have a big smile on her face with the excellent US team, under the brilliant guidance of Jurgen Klinsmann, through to the last 16

My friends in Italy are telling me that Raffaele is as was suspected turning on Knox, that he is now ready to admit that Knox was not in his home for the whole night and in an attempt to have the conviction of Conspiring to Murder dropped will admit to Aiding and Abetting by helping Knox cleaning up the evidence of the crime.

Watch this space, let's get ready to rumble...  :D

Looks like there is a possibility of a 'Rumble' then, Loose !

Looks like there is a possibility of a 'Rumble' then, Loose !

Confirmation today JR of my "Heads UP" yesterday. 

Sollecito's own Lawyers have been quoted in the Italian Press as saying that Sollecito will now admit to being 'Home Alone' on the night of the murder or at the very least 'only sure about the fact that HE was at home'.

Pretty damning for Knox. 

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/home-alone-raffaele-sollecito-abandon-amanda-knox-final-appeal-meredith-kercher-murder-1454742

I'm sure someone on this thread won't be happy

I doubt there'll be a response Karen, normal M.O will be to either ignore it completely and post some interview that is months even years old or to make a personal attack attempting diversion. I'm afraid our friend has been on a long trip down a river in Egypt for far too long now to face the facts.

If there's any truth in it at all, which I very much doubt, it will just be desperation on Raffaelle's part, in a way you can't blame him can you for wanting to save his own skin and knowing what the laughable Italian justice system are capable of, afterall he supposedly tried to skip the Country into Austria didn't he shortly after the re-convictiction.

Having seen the up-dated news report on TV last night, I can't help but think things are looking even bleaker for her.

Yes but our heroine is safe and sound amongst her own isn't she and wild horses wouldn't drag her to Italy in a million years

Yes but our heroine is safe and sound amongst her own isn't she and wild horses wouldn't drag her to Italy in a million years

So what you're saying is, Rhodsey, that IF  as is highly likely, the High Court uphold the conviction, there is NO WAY the U.S. would honour any extradition request !!

I think what we're saying is that IF the US failed to keep their part of the agreement to reciprocate extraditions then the US are going to start finding it extremely difficult to get anyone back from a European country in the future. However at least Knox would be too scared to set foot outside of the States because as soon as she did, for example, visit Canada, then Italy would slap in an extradition order and be more certain of a return. She'll be watched whatever happens, her type don't just do this the once.

I quite agree Loose, but isn't it strange that the US tried and tried and tried to get a young computer hacker out of Britain and back to the States to face a possible life sentence ??

His crime in their eyes wasn't that he'd hacked into the NSA and CIA, but that he'd made the Americans look right prats !!

They should have taken him to the States with open arms and given him a job to counter future hackers.  After all, It takes a .....................

I quite agree Loose, but isn't it strange that the US tried and tried and tried to get a young computer hacker out of Britain and back to the States to face a possible life sentence ??

His crime in their eyes wasn't that he'd hacked into the NSA and CIA, but that he'd made the Americans look right prats !!

They should have taken him to the States with open arms and given him a job to counter future hackers.  After all, It takes a .....................

Was this the young lad who has autism? Quite rightly human rights needs to test whether the accused is suitable for extradition etc.