Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games Saturday 23rd Jan

Ollers

The other problem is, that IF a referee does play a match, then the Club risk getting their pitch cut up to bug*gery, and with so many outstanding matches on the calender, ALL clubs can do without that !

Does anybody know how Hanworth Villa's pitch looking.Molesey away there this saturday?

My guess is, very muddy, heavy and wet! But they do manage to play alot of games on there considering it's condition at time, which is good I suppose!!

Come play for the Stiffs tomorrow mate :)

If the firsts are off then yeah maybe, we'll see!!

wattsy any attempt to do pitch work at badfont has gone with the rain last night and today just not possible , it is in a terrible state and will be very surprised if the ref plays it , if he does it will be a shocking game of football as i had trouble walking on it today ,

lammas is in great nick thank god both teams are away and im just about to call the thirds off :)

I can imagine mate! It's terrible and I'm sure Bedfont are screwing!! The football wasn't that great Wednesday because of the pitch, it had next to no bounce and the roll didn't look like it was there!

Fair play to you though mate :beer:

wattsy any attempt to do pitch work at badfont has gone with the rain last night and today just not possible , it is in a terrible state and will be very surprised if the ref plays it , if he does it will be a shocking game of football as i had trouble walking on it today ,

lammas is in great nick thank god both teams are away and im just about to call the thirds off smile.gif

Just to say Bedfont have asked the Suburban FL to call the game off on Monday evening as the pitch is in a bad way and needs work next week...

so i would think the game there tomorrow is very doubtful

NLN - You need a sideways slope like ours !

I could not agree more! However if you stand behind the far goal and look at the clubhouse at Redding Way you will see we have got a slight slope. The trouble is the water makes it way to one side, stops and then comes back into the middle given us some of our problems :wall: :doh: :help:

chertsey's pitch still in excellant condition at 1pm this afternoon and rain was persistant but not heavy, so unless an absolute downpour overnight game is 100% on!!! so if some of the ccl games are off, hope to see you down the lane!!!

Hi CC, LOOKING AT TODAYS CCL FIXTURES, GAMES WISE NOT ALOT REALLY HAPPENING, THE ONE THAT STICKS OUT IS BADSHOT LEA AGAINST EPSOM AT FARNBORO WHICH IS A LOVELY GROUND BUT WILL LACK ATMOSPHERE, WHEREAS THE CHERTSEY GAME WILL NOT, WITH HOPEFULLY A GOOD CROWD, SO I'M PULLED TOWARDS ALWYNS LANE TO SEE OUR SOLE SURVIVING CCL CLUB HOPEFULLY GO THRU' TO THE NEXT ROUND OF THE VASE.

GOOD LUCK LADS SEE YOU THERE !

TRS WHERE YOU FILMING TODAY ? YOU GOING TO CHERTSEY AS WELL ? I NOTICE YOU DIDNT FILM THE AFC GAME AGAINST MANSFIELD - DID YOU GO TO SEE THE GAME ?

Hi CC, LOOKING AT TODAYS CCL FIXTURES, GAMES WISE NOT ALOT REALLY HAPPENING, THE ONE THAT STICKS OUT IS BADSHOT LEA AGAINST EPSOM AT FARNBORO WHICH IS A LOVELY GROUND BUT WILL LACK ATMOSPHERE, WHEREAS THE CHERTSEY GAME WILL NOT, WITH HOPEFULLY A GOOD CROWD, SO I'M PULLED TOWARDS ALWYNS LANE TO SEE OUR SOLE SURVIVING CCL CLUB HOPEFULLY GO THRU' TO THE NEXT ROUND OF THE VASE.

Really looking forward to the game today, promises to be a cracker; the winner of the tie will be at home to current FA Vase holders Whitley Bay in the next round; no doubt the North East outfit will have one eye on today's outcome in the hope that they only have to travel to Chertsey rather than Plymouth come Feb 6th...

chertsey's pitch still in excellant condition at 1pm this afternoon and rain was persistant but not heavy, so unless an absolute downpour overnight game is 100% on!!! so if some of the ccl games are off, hope to see you down the lane!!!

TRS WHERE YOU FILMING TODAY ? YOU GOING TO CHERTSEY AS WELL ? I NOTICE YOU DIDNT FILM THE AFC GAME AGAINST MANSFIELD - DID YOU GO TO SEE THE GAME ?

Hi NG. Was thinking of going to Chertsey, but I note from their website that they video their Vase games and sell them on DVD. So I doubt I'd be too popular turning up with a camera! Still undecided at this stage, possibly take in a new ground.

I did go to the Mansfield game, did you? Deserved win in the end, though Mansfield are no mugs. Don't usually take the camera to Dons games, unless my mates are not going to be there. Also, they have a very good video service anyway. Occasionally it's nice not to watch the whole game on a 3 Inch screen!

Hi NG. Was thinking of going to Chertsey, but I note from their website that they video their Vase games and sell them on DVD. So I doubt I'd be too popular turning up with a camera! Still undecided at this stage, possibly take in a new ground.

I did go to the Mansfield game, did you? Deserved win in the end, though Mansfield are no mugs. Don't usually take the camera to Dons games, unless my mates are not going to be there. Also, they have a very good video service anyway. Occasionally it's nice not to watch the whole game on a 3 Inch screen!

DIDN'T KNOW THAT CHERTSEY FILM/VIDEO THEIR VASE GAMES TRS, I MIGHT BE ON CAMERA TODAY !

YES, I DID GO TO AFC V MANSFIELD GAME AND AGREE I THOUGHT AFC JUST ABOUT DESERVED TO SCRAPE A WIN ALTHOUGH THEY DID TIRE TOWARDS THE END. I THINK MANSFIELD WILL AT LEAST BE IN THE PLAY-OFFS AS WILL AFC, WHO KNOWS THIS COULD BE THEIR YEAR FOR PROMOTION, THEY CERTAINLY HAVE THE SUPPORT !

WHEREEVER YOU GO TRS, I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR VIDEO. YOU COULD GO TO NGU (NICE GROUND) AND SEE HOW DORKING DO ON UNDER THEIR NEW MANAGEMENTS FIRST GAME (I BELIEVE). ANYWAY, WHEREVER YOU GO I HOPE YOU SELECT A GAME WITH MANY GOALS !