Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games: Saturday 24th. July.

Dorking FC have accepted a late invitation to play Farleigh Rovers FC at their ground tomorrow, (Saturday 24th. July).

Kick-off is at 3:00pm.

Westfield V Corinthian Causuals ( been informed that it's half the first team plus triallists)

Bisley FC

11.45am

Perfect for any Dons fans going to Woking that afternoon

Westfield should be getting 90 minutes into there selected Players now surely, the Season starts in 2 weeks

Think the first/trialist bit was maybe aimed toward Casuals

Badshot Lea v Fleet Town 3pm Kick Off @ Lion Park Bisley

We were supposed to be playing a Sutton Utd XI but they withdrew on Wednesday evening.

Badshot Lea v Fleet Town 3pm Kick Off @ Lion Park Bisley

We were supposed to be playing a Sutton Utd XI but they withdrew on Wednesday evening.

Sounds like a good Catholic team !

:bolt:

Eversley 3 Fleet Spurs 1

Fairly comfortable win for us today. Played some nice football at times and 2 of the 3 goals were very good.

Eversley 3 Fleet Spurs 1

Fairly comfortable win for us today. Played some nice football at times and 2 of the 3 goals were very good.

A good work out yesterday, beat Dorking 2-1. a liitle fortunate with both goals with referee Martin Allen over-ruling the lino's, but on a hot day everyone got at least an hour and boosted the fitness levels a little more. Merstham at home now on Thursday 7pm kick off, followed by Banstead again at home on Saturday 3pm

Met. Police 0-Molesey 4.

YEP MOLESKIN I WAS THERE WATCHING, AND A FAIR CROWD TO BOOT.

CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE THE MET. POLICE PITCH LOOKED IMMACULATE (AS IT ALWAYS DOES), PROBABLY THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN IT SO NATURALLY IT LEAD TO WATCHING A GREAT GAME FOR FOOTBALL FANATICS WHO LIKES PLAYING FOOTBALL ON THE FLOOR.

SOME GREAT FOOTBALL FROM BOTH TEAMS, ENJOYABLE TO WATCH AND EASY ON THE EYE. MOLESEY WERE WELL DESERVED & COMFORABLE WINNERS AND IT COULD HAVE BEEN MORE.

I NOTICE THAT THE MOLES HAVE SOME NEW FACES AND GOOD FOOTBALLING PLAYERS ADDED TO THEIR SQUAD LAST SEASON, SO I WAS TOLD BY ONE OF THEIR SUPPORTERS. IF THEY PLAY LIKE THEY DID YESTERDAY, THEY WILL BE A FORCE ''WITHOUT'' BAXTER, WHO ONE OF THE MOLES PLAYERS TOLD ME THAT '' ITS HIS DECISION, BUT IT WASN'T FAIR ON PETE & STEVE THE WAY CHERTSEY DID THINGS BEHIND THEIR BACK, THEY ARE NICE HONEST GUYS AND IT SHOWS WHAT A GOOD TEAM WE ARE 'COS THOSE 2 ALWAYS GET APPROACHES FROM OTHER TEAMS FOR MOLESEY PLAYERS'' WHEN I ASKED HOW HE KNEW THAT HE SAID '' I WAS ONE OF THOSE PLAYERS ! '' SO I ASKED WHY DIDN'T HE LEAVE LIKE BAXTER & THOMAS, HE SAID '' YOU WATCHED THE GAME TODAY, A GREAT BUNCH OF LADS WHO WANT TO PLAY THE WAY PETE & STEVE WANT WHICH WAS EVIDENT TODAY, THE ONLY THING IS THAT WE WON'T BE PLAYING AT MET POLICE EVERY WEEK !''

I ASKED WILL THEY MISS BAXTER, HE REPLIED '' WHAT DO YOU THINK ? YOU SAW TH E GAME TODAY, GOT 4 GOALS COULD HAVE BEEN MORE, BUT YES ANY TEAM WILL ALWAYS MISS A GOALSCORER, BUT HE (BAXTER) DID THIS TO US LAST SEASON, SO ITS NO SURPRISE REALLY, ITS A SHAME BUT LIFE GOES ON, KEEP AN EYE ON US WE MAY SURPRISE A FEW TEAMS THIS SEASON''.

BLIMEY, I FEEL LIKE A REPORTER !!!

THANKS TO MET POLICE & MOLESEY FOR AN ENTERTAINING GAME

MOLESEY, HOPE THIS PRE-SEASON IS NOT DEJA VU ! .......................THEIR SUPPORTERS WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN !

Nice Guy,presume it was Met Police Ressies,but as they say,you can only beat what is in front of you.Pre-Season is never a true indicator of how most teams will perform when the action starts for real.Re: your deja vu comment.