Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games: Saturday 24th. July.

Nice Guy,presume it was Met Police Ressies,but as they say,you can only beat what is in front of you.Pre-Season is never a true indicator of how most teams will perform when the action starts for real.Re: your deja vu comment.

YEAH SMUDGE, I UNDERSTAND IT WAS METS 1ST TEAM TRIALISTS MIXED IN WITH THEIR RESERVES.

A GOOD ENTERTAINING GAME THO' ON A EXCELLENT PITCH..............LOOKS LIKE THERE HAS BEEN PLENTY OF RAIN IN ESHER (IMBER COURT) !!!

As I said Pre-season counts for nothimg we at Hampton reserves are still going thru trialists and playing players outside of their comfort zones to see what is best for our ressies.Therefore the result becomes secondary until you get your real squad together and the season starts.....

Badshot Lea 1 v 1 Fleet Town

A good competitive friendly in which both sides would of got something out of it. Darren Wheeler for Fleet caused problems with his pace. All in all a good workout for Badshot Lea against their Step 4 neighbours.

Next up is North Greenford Utd on Wednesday evening @ Lion Park Bisley 7pm Kick Off before we visit Bedfont Town on Saturday 3pm Kick Off.

As I said Pre-season counts for nothimg we at Hampton reserves are still going thru trialists and playing players outside of their comfort zones to see what is best for our ressies.Therefore the result becomes secondary until you get your real squad together and the season starts.....

WEEBS, I WAS TALKING TO A MOLESEY SUPPORTER YESTERDAY AND THEY SAID MOLESEY NEXT GAME IS THEIR RESERVES WHO ARE PLAYING HAMPTON RESERVES ON TUESDAY ? IF SO, WHERE IS IT BEING HELD, I MIGHT COME OVER AND WATCH DEPENDING WHERE THE GAME IS ?

LET ME KNOW AND WHAT TIME KICK OFF IS

CHEERS

A good work out yesterday, beat Dorking 2-1. a liitle fortunate with both goals with referee Martin Allen over-ruling the lino's, but on a hot day everyone got at least an hour and boosted the fitness levels a little more. Merstham at home now on Thursday 7pm kick off, followed by Banstead again at home on Saturday 3pm

A pleasant day up at Farleigh and it was nice to put a face to the name of 'Spy', though we had met before.

I agree totally with his comments.

Tony Fitzgibbon was our scorer before Farleigh took the win. To be honest a draw would have been a far fairer result, the referee seeming he wished to play God and ignore/over-rule his assistants on every available opportunity !!

Where is Kroons when you need him ?

On behalf of DFC, may I thank all at Farleigh for a pleasant afternoon.

A pleasant day up at Farleigh and it was nice to put a face to the name of 'Spy', though we had met before.

I agree totally with his comments.

Tony Fitzgibbon was our scorer before Farleigh took the win. To be honest a draw would have been a far fairer result, the referee seeming he wished to play God and ignore/over-rule his assistants on every available opportunity !!

Where is Kroons when you need him ?

On behalf of DFC, may I thank all at Farleigh for a pleasant afternoon.

I set out to go to this game, but left it a bit late. It was already 3pm when I got to Caterham, so ended up at Whyteleafe v Maidstone instead only missing the first 5 minutes or so.

Cobham 2 - 4 Walton casuals.

Cobham had no keeper available so had an outfield player in goal!!

Why no keeper,did you not have a Keeper in the game against Redhill,or did he get injured.Redhill won 4-1 their site says.Think Brunty's title may be challenged this year,after he won it hands down last year.

Colliers Wood 1-1 South Park

Both teams working hard on the rock hard ground made for a scrappy game, not much following football but a good workout.

Colliers Wood Res 1-0 South Park Res

re dorking 1 farleigh 2 at FRFC

personally cant blame ref for overuling linos, sorry guys!

suggest you leave the bud in the bar if running the line mr chair! and the amply bosomed lad we had doing it soon got rightly withdrawn.

thank god for proper linos, whatever their weight age or eyesight, they are at least honest, have read KTG football and are mainly sober.

thanks Farleigh for another good day out, even if I went to number 2 such and such close on sat nav!

Sandhurst 0-6 Bracknell Town. I expected a different score after Bracknell losing to Ash 3-0, but Bracknell looked very good and took Sandhurst apart with some very quick players, notably the right winger, and some good football!

FARNHAM TOWN 3 COVE FC 0

good performance from farnham with several new players

Epsom & Ewell 0-3 Chipstead and Epsom & Ewell Res 2-4 Chipstead Res

A disappointing result from a first team match that was even in terms of possession, but Chipstead were far more incisive when they had the ball. 2-0 after 5 minutes and 3-0 was the HT score.

To be fair, we are still trying a lot of different players out, but of course Chipstead may have been doing exactly the same!

Next up for us is the Dave Wilson Trophy match against Molesey 2 pm on Saturday at Goals, Racal Deckers, just off the A240 on the way from Tolworth to Ewell. A programme will be produced and the Reserves of each side will play afterwards at about 4pm.

re dorking 1 farleigh 2 at FRFC

personally cant blame ref for overuling linos, sorry guys!

suggest you leave the bud in the bar if running the line mr chair! and the amply bosomed lad we had doing it soon got rightly withdrawn.

thank god for proper linos, whatever their weight age or eyesight, they are at least honest, have read KTG football and are mainly sober.

thanks Farleigh for another good day out, even if I went to number 2 such and such close on sat nav!

I think that you have greater concerns than our chairman and the officials. I think from that performance, the official's decisions will not save you from the impending drop this season. Lucky escape last year but i think this could be an all time low points score in the Premier. That was the worst Dorking side in a long time, were most of the players from the Wescott sunday side a few years back.

Good luck matey.

Cobham 2 - 4 Walton casuals.

Cobham had no keeper available so had an outfield player in goal!!

keeper for 1st game had to shoot off.. We have a further 3 keepers.. Whitby injured, jurgs not available and rouse who was scheduled to play was stuck at work.

First game was 4 - 1 redhill 1sts vs Cobham reserves.

Why no keeper,did you not have a Keeper in the game against Redhill,or did he get injured.Redhill won 4-1 their site says.Think Brunty's title may be challenged this year,after he won it hands down last year.

Keeper for 1st game had to shoot off.. We have a further 3 keepers.. Whitby injured, jurgs not available and rouse who was scheduled to play was stuck at work.

First game was 4 - 1 redhill 1sts vs Cobham reserves.