Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

hayes gate!!!

At the end of the day its only the combined counties not premier league so the refs and lino's are not going to be nowhere as good and consistent! unfortunately all teams in combined prem and div 1 have to deal with it and get on with it! and getting on at the refs and lino's wont help you in the game! I do love it though when a team are just beating by a better team and cant handle losing and blame a ref ;)

Come on gate

The only dodgy decisions were made by your defence who got ripped to shreds by hounslow first half every time they went forward . Yes you were bette second half but too little too late. Also I'm sure if you ask any player feltham is their 'cup final'

Hey Guys, Give them a chance, They will learn as they go on, yes some people do jump before they can walk, But if i know Mick Harvey as well as i do , he will not be jumping up and down Yet...

give them time to blend.

Brunty How you doing , fancy dropping a Div. hope you are well, speak soon.

regards Butts HVFC.

Yeah good thanks mate, going well at Knaphill.

HV seem to be a decent side this year!

speak soon

I know it's very early days this season, but I think the standard of the officials has improved dramatically this season.

One NEW YOUNG referee particularly impressed me.

danny boy that is the biggest load of rubbish i have ever seen, cobham were very poor as were we but it was never a penalty, your player was running towards goal with ball, barrance makes tackle, ball goes towards line for a throw??

that says it all really. your bench were appealing for everything, and if you dont like the truth i suggest u take up knitting. the reason people were on his back was because he wasnt fit to ref an under 6 match!!!

notice u didnt mention the proffesional foul when our forward was through on goal??

or the offside 35 secs before u scored,??? if your going to comment then do it propely and tell the truth, cobham were the worst side we have faced so far yet we lost??

we have 9 players out tomoro so will lose that aswell. funny how u was standing right next to it? as i was and there was no1 near me??

mmmm wats that i smell???

danny boy that is the biggest load of rubbish i have ever seen, cobham were very poor as were we but it was never a penalty, your player was running towards goal with ball, barrance makes tackle, ball goes towards line for a throw??

that says it all really. your bench were appealing for everything, and if you dont like the truth i suggest u take up knitting. the reason people were on his back was because he wasnt fit to ref an under 6 match!!!

notice u didnt mention the proffesional foul when our forward was through on goal??

or the offside 35 secs before u scored,??? if your going to comment then do it propely and tell the truth, cobham were the worst side we have faced so far yet we lost??

we have 9 players out tomoro so will lose that aswell. funny how u was standing right next to it? as i was and there was no1 near me??

mmmm wats that i smell???

I'd say unless you were on the pitch you couldn't have been closer than me for the pen, he played player and then ball. We can only beat what is put in front of us, and you don't hear us moaning about players being out, as we, as well as many others in this league have a squad, not bare 11. You have no structure and depth and I'm sure when you've got your 11 x pros out you'll be great, but really feel you will struggle. Also, I did say our cent back should have been sent off. Anyhow 3 points away from home in the bag. Thankyou.

• 8 months later...

CB Hounslow going forward will be as good as any side this seaon. Deffo will be the suprise package

Not too much of a surprise then NLN, 6th from bottom, just about where I would have fancied them to be waytogo.gif

i told u lot that we was a good side yet some of you laughed at me. we beat many peoples favourite easily and withj leading goalscorer danny barrance in goal!!!!!

we have signed 2 new players today aswell, the futures bright for the gate!!!!

WHOS LAUGHING NOW.........FUTURES LOOKING BRIGHT......................OOOPS ! NOW WHERES THAT GUN....... LOL !!!.

A LESSON LEARNT THE GATE, DON'T BIG IT UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS..............HA HA .

Edited by NICE GUY

Remains to be seen. It's done on a average points per game basis across the leagues .

Just a question about these clubs who reform-

To play in the fa cup you first have to have a year in the vase

Does this include reformed clubs I.e Windsor

Would you be unfair if they are allowed to come straight into the club