Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ed Milibrand

Knickers to that ;)

Agent for Ann Summers ????

:wub:

P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S!

They are sponsoring us next season.

'Great tackle there Mullings... ooooooh you think so ;) '

'Pull off their centre-forward!'

What a difference between Miliband and David Cameron's Party Conference speeches, Manchester and Birmingham might be fairly close in terms of mileage however the speeches were World's apart to put it mildly weren't they. Miliband's was laughable and he droned on for 65 minutes, it seemed like 65 years, without offering anything whatsoever, Cameron's on the other hand was brilliant, well thought through and superbly delivered and when his stunning wife Sam Cam came on stage at the end that was just the icing on the cake.

Both will promise you the world on a platter, Rhodes.

Sad fact is that unless they do a Ronseal, and do what it says on the tin, then nothing will change.

Politicians are, inevitably, controlled by their puppet-masters and think-tanks.

Unless people start to vote for other parties, like UKIP, Greens, Independents, Communists, Monster Raving Loonies, then you will always have the Labour v Conservative battle for power. It's like it is in the USA - two parties with none of the others having a chance.

People need to wake up and smell the coffee - NEITHER Labour nor Conservative is the answer. Whichever one gets into power post 2015, things will only get worse. The Tories will cut and cut, and prices will rise and rise. Labour will spend and spend and then not bother to pick up the tab when we double-dip again. After what Labour did last time they were in power (taxing pension pots, selling off gold bars like they were candy and signing us up to expensive contracts in their last days of power totally Bertie Smallsing the Tories) I would ban them. They're worse than the BNP in some respects, IMHO. At least with the BNP you know what you will get (and no, I would never want Nasty Nick and co. running the country!)

Rant over, NURSE!!!!!!!

Both will promise you the world on a platter, Rhodes.

Sad fact is that unless they do a Ronseal, and do what it says on the tin, then nothing will change.

Politicians are, inevitably, controlled by their puppet-masters and think-tanks.

Unless people start to vote for other parties, like UKIP, Greens, Independents, Communists, Monster Raving Loonies, then you will always have the Labour v Conservative battle for power. It's like it is in the USA - two parties with none of the others having a chance.

People need to wake up and smell the coffee - NEITHER Labour nor Conservative is the answer. Whichever one gets into power post 2015, things will only get worse. The Tories will cut and cut, and prices will rise and rise. Labour will spend and spend and then not bother to pick up the tab when we double-dip again. After what Labour did last time they were in power (taxing pension pots, selling off gold bars like they were candy and signing us up to expensive contracts in their last days of power totally Bertie Smallsing the Tories) I would ban them. They're worse than the BNP in some respects, IMHO. At least with the BNP you know what you will get (and no, I would never want Nasty Nick and co. running the country!)

Rant over, NURSE!!!!!!!

Have you ever considered emigrating Adam?

I will do if Labour win the next election, Alan.

I think the Mayor has a point - There is a stagnation of politics in this country with both main parties just aiming their policies at the center-right to try to win the key marginals and both promising policies that neither can deliver (The Liberal Democrats have done that for a long time knowing they'll never get into power, that's why their popularity has suffered recently). No wonder people are turning off politics.

Lol John, that is P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S.

It has been suggested that if UKIP and the BNP merged, and the racist elements removed, there would be a strong right-wing party who would challenge the Labour and Conservative parties.

Failing that, give the PM job to Sir Richard Branson.

It has been suggested that if UKIP and the BNP merged, and the racist elements removed, there would be a strong right-wing party who would challenge the Labour and Conservative parties.

I'm starting to believe in reincarnation, welcome back Screaming Lord Such.

HMG wouldn't let Sir Richard run the lottery.

Then they tried to rip his rail-line (West Coast) from him. (AND they b@lls that up, big-time !)

Hardly likely they countenance the possibility of him entering government. Wouldn't be a bd idea, though !

• 3 weeks later...

I see Ed Milliband gave Cameron a good pasting today. Not hard is it when the Energy Secretary and an the Energy minister have got their hymn sheets mixed up, Hezza has gone off the reservation and the party whips can't get all their MP's moving into one line!

To be fair, the Energy minister has a point with those bloody turbines.

Dale 'Mad Hippy' Vince wants to stick 400 up on the Malvern Hills, and has threatened Worcester Council with action via the EU courts if he can't get his way.

The fact that they are protected and an SSSI means nothing to him. Wish somebody would stick a few newts to the turbines - they'd soon be removed!

To be fair, the Energy minister has a point with those bloody turbines.

Dale 'Mad Hippy' Vince wants to stick 400 up on the Malvern Hills, and has threatened Worcester Council with action via the EU courts if he can't get his way.

The fact that they are protected and an SSSI means nothing to him. Wish somebody would stick a few newts to the turbines - they'd soon be removed!

Think I would prefer wind turbines to a nuclear power plant on my doorstep.