Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

johnno what do you think the chances of this game being on this Sunday? There's yet more snow forecasted for tonight. Obviously Cove's pitch has to be looked after. Shall we re arrange for the following sunday?

johnno what do you think the chances of this game being on this Sunday? There's yet more snow forecasted for tonight. Obviously Cove's pitch has to be looked after. Shall we re arrange for the following sunday?

I think we should do all we can to get the game on this sunday!

I'm confident the pitch will be ok. Players, supporters etc etc have committed to this sunday and changing it may not be to everyones approval. Programmes have been done and Cove will have arranged staff.

Unless we have a mass dumping of snow and ice then it goes ahead as planned.

I'll be training at the club tomorrow night so can have a good look at the pitch and give you all an update!

I think we should do all we can to get the game on this sunday!

I'm confident the pitch will be ok. Players, supporters etc etc have committed to this sunday and changing it may not be to everyones approval. Programmes have been done and Cove will have arranged staff.

Unless we have a mass dumping of snow and ice then it goes ahead as planned.

I'll be training at the club tomorrow night so can have a good look at the pitch and give you all an update!

That's music to my ears JJ. I love the snow but gutted we have it this week. If the game does need to be rescheduled then that's just the way it is but let's all keep our fingers crossed.

Diggity or yv

Can you email

Me please the fans focus squad list of real names ( and positions )

filth.fanatics@live.co.uk

Cheers

Diggity will have this list.

From Eagle Radio

Hi Chris,

Just to let you know - we put your event on our online Bulletin Board

last week (which also gets read out on air). Unfortunately we can't

send any of our own people to the event as our resources are already

quite stretched this weekend one way and another.

But I hope it's all a big success.

Best wishes,

all talk and no action is Nut250!

What has Nut250 ever done for us?

What haver the Romans ever done for us?

Not deserving of the arm band in my expert opinion as captain!

fighting talk already in the fans focus camp!

I've not looked, but surely the Fans Focus captain should be 1. A Gold Member and 2. Whoever has the most posts.....theres my vote anyhow coffee%20(2).gif

JJ I wish I was doning the park alongside you unfortunately got work so hopefully it will get called off for another day...lol....no only joking it's a great cause so hopefully it will get the go ahead, forecast looks better from Saturday.........

How about you put the captaincy up for AUCTION and they play 90...bids start at £25

Nut you have my vote........

why you voting for NUT Guvnor??

i bet he never allowed you to kick him several times during a match did he?? No!!! But i did !!

JJ I wish I was doning the park alongside you unfortunately got work so hopefully it will get called off for another day...lol....no only joking it's a great cause so hopefully it will get the go ahead, forecast looks better from Saturday.........

How about you put the captaincy up for AUCTION and they play 90...bids start at £25

Not long now till game goes ahead! (Hopefully) 'cocks are buzzing. Massive game for all and great day for the charity. Not a bad game to play very well in too. Since on TRS TV and attendance should be big so there is no better way to put yourself in the shop window.

Will be great to put a names to a faces too.

Jurgs are u going to be fit for sunday?

Young Dan,your gonna have backache mate,picking them balls out the back of the net.Vibrators buzz,not Cocks.6-2 to the F.F. X1 My shout,Johnno skipper,free kick taker,Penalty taker,coin flipper,Man of Match,and a 35 yd Worldly,oh I forgot KITMAN as well.JOHNNO,JOHNNO, JOHNNO, will be the shout.

Edited by Smudge

Young Dan,your gonna have backache mate,picking them balls out the back of the net.Vibrators buzz,not Cocks.6-2 to the F.F. X1 My shout,Johnno skipper,free kick taker,Penalty taker,coin flipper,Man of Match,and a 35 yd Worldly,oh I forgot KITMAN as well.JOHNNO,JOHNNO, JOHNNO, will be the shout.

Smudge!!! Young Dan won't concede!!! £10 for chase if I do concede (I would do £10 a goal but i'm a student with no money, a job that pays awful and if I had money I would have to save it for university fees doubling!:doh: ) although my £10 is very safe :P But a prediction of 6 goals conceded smudge :frown: 3-0 to the cocks. Dangerman unknown quantity free agent Pat Bukingham to get a hat trick. Three counter attack goals against the run of play. Sounds like a plan!