Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

My expectations are that I have 11 captains on the pitch but I must say it goes to JJ as he has done wonders to provide Cove as a venue but when I drag him for missing a penalty then it's up for grabs. Point taken about the lift Nut but some may say the walk would do me good....... Hope its on but after waking up this morning I have my doubts.... Can make myself available for any day if re-arranged and JJ make sure you wear your Mr Sunday pants.

Weebs.

I live the otherside of the motorway from Cove's ground and we have 2-3 inches of snow and its still coming down. Radio said sever weather warning until 11am.

IT'S A SHAME THAT MORE SNOW DUE SO IT'S UNLIKELY THE GAME WILL GO AHEAD ON SUNDAY YOUNG VETERAN, JJ AND THE LADS, SO WHEN WILL THE REVISED FIXTURE TAKES PLACE ''IF'' THE GAME IS OFF. WILL IT DEFINITELY GO AHEAD ON SUNDAY WEEK JJ ? WILL COVE ALLOW IT IF THE THAW TAKES PLACE 'COS IT WILL RUIN COVE'S PITCH (MAYBE) BUT FOR THE CAUSE I'M SURE COVE WILL NOT MIND ?

i would say that unless there is a serious thaw, the game will not go ahead. We would need an army of volunteers to shift the snow and even then the pitch is likely to be frozen! May have to reschedule for next Sunday!

Okay, option one, everyone bring a patio heater to cove on Saturday morning, unfortunately the Chertsey game won't be on but by Sunday the pitch would look amazing.

Option two, who is available for next Sunday from the list below.

Smudge

Duncs

Weeble

Non League Nigel

TRS

Mewcenery

TC

Jurgs

Wattsy

Molly11

Farleigh Fox

JohnnoJudo

Brunty

Dannyboy

SurreyLegend

Cardo24

PB

Young Veteran (available)

Loop

Nut250

Tiny Temper

Fizzer

DT10

Newby Marvel

If you were not available this week but will be next then add your name.

Smudge

Duncs

Weeble

Non League Nigel

TRS

Mewcenery

TC

Jurgs

Wattsy

Molly11

Farleigh Fox

JohnnoJudo (available)

Brunty

Dannyboy

SurreyLegend

Cardo24

PB

Loop

Nut250

Tiny Temper

Fizzer

DT10

Newby Marvel

Available,seems a sensible option to me,if we can get the pitch.The roads are treacherous,Public Transport abysmal,then there is the Health and Safety issue regarding the Ground not so much the Pitch,but the surrounding infastructure paths etc.We may need another commentator though as El Gaffer,will be involved in the F.A.Sunday Cup with the Lounge.

Smudge

Duncs

Weeble

Non League Nigel

TRS (available)

Mewcenery

TC

Jurgs

Wattsy

Molly11

Farleigh Fox

JohnnoJudo (available)

Brunty

Dannyboy

SurreyLegend

Cardo24

PB

Loop

Nut250

Tiny Temper

Fizzer

DT10

Newby Marvel

Edited by TRS

I will have to confirm during the week if I'm available or not guys. Sorry not been posting in the thread much, end of year and works taken over my time. Oh and a nice break in sunny Egypt :smilewinkgrin: