Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

I have spoken to NLN and he has asked if I would manage it. I said yes although he is going to pick an eleven to start....with subs also. Would like to do a good warm up so really need to be out on the warm up area about quarter past, also talk about style and formation.

Cheers ...

Weebs.

Reckon we need to be at the club for a 12.45pm meet! Gives us 30 mins to get changed and go through formation etc etc!

I'll get to Cove fc for 12.15 to put kit out.

Can anyone arrange warm up balls, cones, bibs etc etc as i dont really want to take the mickey by using everything at Cove!

Judging by this weather forecast our biggest problem will be a frozen pitch, not the snow. It does suggest however that it will be okay, could all change and they are usually wrong.

Weather forecast for next 7 days.

This weather is constantly updated and at the moment it looks good in the GU14 postcode for the weekend.

CRIKEY JJ, NOT SO PERFECT, YOU 'DO' MAKE MISTAKES, I WONDER IF THOSE PENS WERE FILMED.......I HOPE SO LOL !

No but i still run it thru my head on a regular occasion!

I was penalty taker at Ash until this incident!

Had scored 6 in a row in the same corner every time until this fateful day!

Here's a question:

You step up to take a penalty. You shoot bottom left but the keeper had moved way off his line and saves it. Referee orders a retake!!

Now where do you shoot?? 1. same corner 2. other corner 3. blast it down the middle

answers on a postcard!!

Edited by johnnojudo

If you want penalties you guys are going to have to make sure the score is even after any extra time.... O:)

why do we have to make it even??

ur the boss in the middle

Edited by johnnojudo

CRIKEY JJ, NOT SO PERFECT, YOU 'DO' MAKE MISTAKES, I WONDER IF THOSE PENS WERE FILMED.......I HOPE SO LOL !

Here's a question:

You step up to take a penalty. You shoot bottom left but the keeper had moved way off his line and saves it. Referee orders a retake!!

Now where do you shoot?? 1. same corner 2. other corner 3. blast it down the middle

answers on a postcard!!

Same place every time JJ. I only missed one, haven't taken one since.

Here's a question:

answers on a postcard!!

Get someone who is a goalscorer to take it.........

Edited by Weeble