Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

I will have to confirm during the week if I'm available or not guys. Sorry not been posting in the thread much, end of year and works taken over my time. Oh and a nice break in sunny Egypt :smilewinkgrin:

WATTSY your not off to Egypt with our newly crowned forum captain? nudge nudge wink wink say no more. ;)

I think unfortunately we must postpone. I will be re tracing me steps later today to notify everyone that I have contacted.

Weather permitting the match will go ahead on 12the December. Thanks again to Cove FC for allowing us to use their facilities next week.

I think unfortunately we must postpone. I will be re tracing me steps later today to notify everyone that I have contacted.

Weather permitting the match will go ahead on 12the December. Thanks again to Cove FC for allowing us to use their facilities next week.

i have let all peacocks players know that it is off this sunday but on the following sunday! Thanks to everyone again. Programmes will be ready for that date obviously. dance%20(2).gif

Diggs

Available for next Sunday 12th December.

Smudge (available)

Duncs (available)

Weeble (available)

Non League Nigel

TRS (available)

Mewcenery (available)

TC (??????)

Jurgs (Not available)

Wattsy (??????)

Molly11 (available)

Farleigh Fox

JohnnoJudo (available)

Brunty (available)

Dannyboy

SurreyLegend

Cardo24

PB (Not available)

Young Veteran (available)

Loop

Nut250 (available)

Tiny Temper

Fizzer (available)

DT10

Newby Marvel

Medic

Animal

If you were not available this week but will be next then add your name if I havent already.

Sorry Chaps thought i could make it, but just been informed i've got to go to a family meal :wall: . Anyone from Sheerwaters team playing? As we are suppose to have them twice this week and could give my raffle prize to them (if the games get played, fingers crossed) . If not i will find another way of getting it there.

Sorry Chaps thought i could make it, but just been informed i've got to go to a family meal :wall: . Anyone from Sheerwaters team playing? As we are suppose to have them twice this week and could give my raffle prize to them (if the games get played, fingers crossed) . If not i will find another way of getting it there.

You could give it to young McElligott to take to training on Tuesday and I can get it off him or if it goes ahead, we are due to be playing at Leatherhead U18s tomorrow evening.

Shame you can't be there as it is with everyone who is unable to make it.

Available for next Sunday 12th December.

Smudge (available)

Duncs (available)

Weeble (available)

Non League Nigel

TRS (available)

Mewcenery (available)

TC (??????)

Jurgs (Not available)

Wattsy (??????)

Molly11 (Not available)

Farleigh Fox (available)

JohnnoJudo (available)

Brunty (available)

Dannyboy

SurreyLegend

Cardo24

PB (Not available)

Young Veteran (available)

Loop

Nut250 (available)

Tiny Temper

Fizzer (available)

DT10

Newby Marvel (Not available)

Medic

Animal

If you were not available this week but will be next then add your name if I havent already.

You could give it to young McElligott to take to training on Tuesday and I can get it off him or if it goes ahead, we are due to be playing at Leatherhead U18s tomorrow evening.

Shame you can't be there as it is with everyone who is unable to make it.

Ok thats fine YV i'll do that, who shall i say give it to?

Edited by Molly11