Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What about offering free admission to all females...

Eastside Urchin

The sad truth may be that for clubs to survive at our level they will need to be supported by funds raised off the pitch (clubhouse functions etc.)

It would be interesting to know what our blue and yellow (sorry 'blue and gold') friends are doing up the road to improve on attendances of 65. Probably burying their heads in the sand and pretending there isn't a problem. grin.gif

Someone would need to check that drag queens were not getting in free.

Bags me being the ball boy on this occasion!

The sad truth may be that for clubs to survive at our level they will need to be supported by funds raised off the pitch (clubhouse functions etc.)

It would be interesting to know what our blue and yellow (sorry 'blue and gold') friends are doing up the road to improve on attendances of 65. Probably burying their heads in the sand and pretending there isn't a problem. grin.gif

I'm sorry John but as a valued member of the RFC forum you know that not everyone is burying their heads in the sand, although like all other clubs I'm sure we have our fair share of Luddites. If creative thinkers from all clubs could bounce ideas off each other at properly convened meetings then just maybe we could all share the benefits.

Indeed Alan. My post was meant to be provocative not offensive. For the most part you have a very decent bunch on your forum but in all honesty I have yet to find the thread which tries to address the problem of dwindling attendances in the way that this thread does. Maybe you can point me in the right direction?

Edited by Serious Sid

Good idea Ive got a new girlfriend (22 year old blonde) woop woop and shes hot. Shes works Saturdays but Tuesday is her day off will drag her over one day even if I have to pay for her.

Sam

to address the problem of dwindling attendances . Maybe you can point me in the right direction?

follow the signs to Norfolk and head for Kings Lynn..............step 5 and average crowds of 700+

Or down in the South West they get 400+ in step 6 matches (ESL level)

Would be surprised if you could do this - however you could probably give all the ladies that paid to come in a £5 note.

There is nothing to say you cannot be selective in giving a gift (as far I know)

Indeed Alan. My post was meant to be provocative not offensive. For the most part you have a very decent bunch on your forum but in all honesty I have yet to find the thread which tries to address the problem of dwindling attendances in the way that this thread does. Maybe you can point me in the right direction?

You would probably have to go back quite a long way but I have spoke about trying to encouraging the next generation of supporters on numerous occasions, as well as the chances of millionaires queuing up to throw money at non league football clubs. Its an indisputable trueism though that our problems are geographical at the moment, and our priority is returning to Havering.

It may be classed as sexist but does anyone really care,we all know that sexism like racism is for the most a one way thing,racism against whites exists in this country yet it is almost laughed upon if ever brought up,sexism is the same,it's very rarely brought up that a bloke has been used or abused in a sexist manner

to address the problem of dwindling attendances . Maybe you can point me in the right direction?

follow the signs to Norfolk and head for Kings Lynn..............step 5 and average crowds of 700+

There is nothing to say you cannot be selective in giving a gift (as far I know)

Believe one Easter at one of our games, female fans were given a free Easter egg.

Would be surprised if you could do this - however you could probably give all the ladies that paid to come in a £5 note.

There's less clubs that way and a lack of big clubs in the area. South of the clubs up Norfolk way get better crowds than some clubs in the Ryman Premier despite being in an equivalent league to the ESL or below.

Edited by YELLOW

Believe one Easter at one of our games, female fans were given a free Easter egg.

Hang on i think i may have been at that game, it wasnt long after we first started going out.

i think i got two eggs that day..... :grin:

There's less clubs that way and a lack of big clubs in the area. South of the clubs up Norfolk way get better crowds than some clubs in the Ryman Premier despite being in an equivalent league to the ESL or below.

Well said Yellow, that's exactly what I have been saying for years, too many clubs, not enough supporters and if clubs want to survive they need to consider groundshares, mergers and pooling resources to enable them to build decent eco friendly stadiums that give additional incomes to all sharers that families will be proud to visit.

Edited by missunderstood

Over the past few seasons Hornchurch gates have been higher than our traditional fan base as we have been living in the echo of our Con South days. Only now are we seeing the size of our REAL SUPPORT. 150 plus away supporters is about what we are. I was one of the fifty plus a dog in the bad old days and we have come a long way since then. However we have to accept in an area of so many small clubs plus our illustrious prem and league one neighbours, we are a small supported club and have to accept it and get on with it the best we can.