Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Guernsey Thread

Oh put a sock in it smudge,blimey you wouldn't of lasted 5 mins on these forums a while back.All you do is fckng whinge about this and whinge about that.Everyone is entitled to an opinion but at times yours is nauseating.

I am sorry if I upset you with some naughty remarks yesterday but in all honesty I have heard worse from the local brownie group.

This time last week there were 6 or 7 minimum guernsey posters,now there seem to be just the odd one,I wonder why??

Where is the Guernsey Bashing,debate about the Pro and Cons should be discussed in my opinion.Would of been more relevant if you had given one of your Lieutenants,a warning about his Language/Abuse.

............and while you at it tell Duncs .............lol !!!

Oh put a sock in it smudge,blimey you wouldn't of lasted 5 mins on these forums a while back.All you do is fckng whinge about this and whinge about that.Everyone is entitled to an opinion but at times yours is nauseating.

I am sorry if I upset you with some naughty remarks yesterday but in all honesty I have heard worse from the local brownie group.

This time last week there were 6 or 7 minimum guernsey posters,now there seem to be just the odd one,I wonder why??

I think all the Guernsey posters are still browsing but like me are probably ignoring any negative comments.

I'm off to see Guernsey v Bristol City tomorrow night I can't wait :smilewinkgrin:

Lets hope the weather stays fine,will bring in more supporters for sure.Hope the Surrey Comet has given a spread of next weeks fixture at Horley.

Good to see Smudgeyboy, your seeing reason and being pleasant to Guernsey FC and their supporters.....!

On that good note, that's it I'm off now you all will be glad to hear....... ...lol !

Will be back in 10 days to catch up and no doubt have some comments to make...........ha ha !!!

Missing you all already...............gotta go I'm filling up here !

Being pleasant,am I anything else to everyone.Just have opinions nothing wrong in that is there.OTHERS THINK THEM,I SAY THEM.but look on the bright side 12,456 views aint bad on 1 thread.N.G. have a Nice holiday,watch out for the Sharks,we will all miss you for sure. WHERE'S THE CHAMPERS.

Edited by Smudge

The Greens take on a Bristol City Academy side tonight at Footes Lane ,K.O.7.30pm.The weather is predicted to be fine,so why not pop along and give them your support.Have a great evening one and all.

Edited by Smudge