Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Guernsey Thread

The Greens take on a Bristol City Academy side tonight at Footes Lane ,K.O.7.30pm.The weather is predicted to be fine,so why not pop along and give them your support.Have a great evening one and all.

Thanks Smudge the sun is shinning in Guernsey so I'm hoping for a crowd of 1,400 Plus tonight. Its going to be another tough test for us but thats what you need.

The CCL is going to be no walk over and no one is going to give us any games so top 3 is the aim in my book.

The Greens take on a Bristol City Academy side tonight at Footes Lane ,K.O.7.30pm.The weather is predicted to be fine,so why not pop along and give them your support.Have a great evening one and all.

Thanks Smudge the sun is shinning in Guernsey so I'm hoping for a crowd of 1,400 Plus tonight. Its going to be another tough test for us but thats what you need.

The CCL is going to be no walk over and no one is going to give us any games so top 3 is the aim in my book.

Result Guernsey FC 6 Bristol City 0 !

Attendance - 1072

Well I wasn't expecting that ! We played very well, dominated the possession and it could have been many more. I'm well happy dance%20(2).gif

What a night I think you will all agree that no matter what side any pro side sends to Guernsey they should not be beaten 6-0

GFC played well, took the chances and defiinately made a statement - bring the Knappers on!! Please continue to under rate us, Smudge (god knows if you are with GFC or not) I just cant wait for April/May 2012 when you will eat your negativity from every angle

Well Done to all at GUERNSEY F.C.,GREAT RESULT.

Cheers to all of you who genuinelly wish us the best - tongiht was amazing - AGAIN

HEY GG how do you take a negative from that statement. enjoy your good times. and if you like come on here and have a pop about a topic, that we can all debate. but please dont start acting like a victim. guernsey might end up singing the millwall anthem.coffee%20%282%29.gif

What a night I think you will all agree that no matter what side any pro side sends to Guernsey they should not be beaten 6-0

GFC played well, took the chances and defiinately made a statement - bring the Knappers on!! Please continue to under rate us, Smudge (god knows if you are with GFC or not) I just cant wait for April/May 2012 when you will eat your negativity from every angle

Who is underrating u gg? Everyone knows your a gd side and people are genuine about that they hope you do well

Last night was the best performance I have ever seen from a Guernsey side I thought I was watching Manchester United !

Silky smooth passing combined with ruthless finnishing it was amazing to watch. Also our crowd was brilliant, a great atmosphere.

The side is really starting to improve with every game we play.

I can't wait for the Knappers game.

Last night was the best performance I have ever seen from a Guernsey side I thought I was watching Manchester United !

Silky smooth passing combined with ruthless finnishing it was amazing to watch. Also our crowd was brilliant, a great atmosphere.

Good luck to GFC GD but it all starts for real in a couple of weeks so don't get too carried away,Knaphill are a very good side with a very proffesional attitude no disrespect to the Bristol lads but if it was a youth team then thats a bit of a mismatch as I say good luck for the season and lets hope you get promoted it can only be good for Non league footy.

Good luck to GFC GD but it all starts for real in a couple of weeks so don't get too carried away,Knaphill are a very good side with a very proffesional attitude no disrespect to the Bristol lads but if it was a youth team then thats a bit of a mismatch as I say good luck for the season and lets hope you get promoted it can only be good for Non league footy.

Yeah if they don't get promoted,you will not be going there next season.Therein lies the rub.

Well done to all involved at GFC, a great result.

Look forward to seeing and meeting you on Wed evening. HTFC

Edited by HTFCSUPPORTER

Thanks. The Bristol City side are a professional side so there attitude will be better than Knaphills.

I won't say any more I'll let the result against Knaphill speak for itself :smilewinkgrin:

Shame you have not got more posters on here G.D.just you,Guernsey, Maisiecat,Guru,and Trebor,are you telling others about this great site?We would welcome their views.

I go to the games with my dad who hasn't got a computer let alone to tell him about this site lol !

I'm here to stay, I don't know where the others have gone lol !