Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So Guernsey have won CCL1, who's coming 2nd and 3rd?

bomaya

Come on, we all know they will go up, quite probably in first place with only Bedfont Sports looking likely to be to compete. Westfield, Hartley Wintney and Staines Lammas are the only other sides with 2 or more points per game so far. If you had to choose which two sides other than Guernsey will finish top three this season, who would you say?

Guernsey will not win the League,3 months of heavy snow will kick that into touch.The team that has kept under the radar,during this euphoria on this site about Guernsey,i.e Bedfont Sports will be champions.Reason they are a together,no nonsense outfit,and why the brains that be in this league,selected them to go out Last to Guernsey.Now what a crowd that would be,4,000 plus 10 shirts,trophy in hand.

Oh smudge,that is a bold statement to make!

I may not be an expert on ccl teams but the only thing that could possibly stop them is themselves,ie financial problems or a main sponsor pulling out,you only have to look at their results so far to know no other team are capable of doing the same.You don't win games 4/5/6/7/9-0 and finish 2nd.

Sure,they will drop points away from home,they may even drop a few at home but so will everyone else and more than them.

I'm with Urchin,

i saw Guernsey play yesterday and they were quite simply awesome, although Sheerwater did themselves proud for the first half an hour after that went in the half 2-0 down, ok not bad some teams have gone to Guernsey and been 5-0 at the half.

Well the second half ...WOW, 7 unanswered goals and could of and should of been 10/12 and if anyone says different well...., YV no complaints i would imagine, a missed Pen or a saved Pen,the post hit,bar hit, numerous missed chances.

Smudge unless they get a fixture pile up now after new year most of thier games are at home and from what ive been told it doesnt snow there that often.

THe penalty was a good save by the Sheerwater keeper who pulled off numerous good saves. Was their best player, which says a lot really.

Smudge, the more stupid posts of yours I read makes me realise what little you know about football. You have tipped us not to win the league after we have distroyed a team 9-0 ! You have tipped us to beat Warlingham at home more than 9-0 even though we have already played them at home ! You clearly do not know what you are talking about !

Looking at results i think there is only one place up for grabs, Guernsey will get promoted on goal difference and i cant see Sports making the same mistake two years in a row. If Feltham and Westfield make top 8 then that would be a good season for them based on last season. So i would say its a fight for the last places between HW, Eversley and Lammas. But i could be wrong :unsure:

Looking at results i think there is only one place up for grabs, Guernsey will get promoted on goal difference and i cant see Sports making the same mistake two years in a row. If Feltham and Westfield make top 8 then that would be a good season for them based on last season. So i would say its a fight for the last places between HW, Eversley and Lammas. But i could be wrong :unsure:

Long way to go Molly, I really believe we have a chance as we are yet to have settled 14 players let alone 11, Sports will be there, Hartney for sure, Lammas for sure, Westfield cant count them out and even Eversley.

6 teams fighting for two spots

from what i have seen Guernsey will have won the title long before the season ends as the others will beat each other .Having said that the teams that suffer less from injuries and suspensions from the following will accompany Guernsey into the Prem .they are Hartley,Eversley,Bedfont with Westfield a lively outsider