Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So Guernsey have won CCL1, who's coming 2nd and 3rd?

bomaya

• 1 month later...

Guernsey will not win the League,3 months of heavy snow will kick that into touch.The team that has kept under the radar,during this euphoria on this site about Guernsey,i.e Bedfont Sports will be champions.Reason they are a together,no nonsense outfit,and why the brains that be in this league,selected them to go out Last to Guernsey.Now what a crowd that would be,4,000 plus 10 shirts,trophy in hand.

Are you still tipping Bedfont to win the league Smudge ? ;)

The Guernsey players I ahve spoken to are not getting complacent, they know there will be some tough days ahead.

totally agree hkp if an when it snows an the midweek chaos starts after it the squad of guernseys will be put to the test alot of teams are rabbits in headlights at the minute just through there sheer fitness an tempo start

I think people are forgetting that most of Guernseys fixtures after January are at home, i don't see the weather playing a part in the run in for them. And from what i haveheard they have seen snow in Guernsey before .......white stuff right ?

Im sorry but GFC will have this league sewn up by end of Feb begining of March.

Bedfont Sports and Hartley Witney to take other two spots for me.

I think people are forgetting that most of Guernseys fixtures after January are at home, i don't see the weather playing a part in the run in for them. And from what i haveheard they have seen snow in Guernsey before .......white stuff right ?

Im sorry but GFC will have this league sewn up by end of Feb begining of March.

Bedfont Sports and Hartley Witney to take other two spots for me.

Yes its snowed the last few years here as well although its not as cold and the snow not as thick as in the mainland UK.

8 of our last 10 are at home and we've played 11 away so far, so things are looking good for us. There are potential banana skins out there though so we won't get complacent, there's no chance of that. Every game will be given our full respect.

Guernsey will not win the League,3 months of heavy snow will kick that into touch.

When was the last time the UK or Guernsey had 3 months of heavy snow?