Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Camberley v Guildford - 13th March

Our player Banshee? Thought you just watched them and Bandtead werent a fan etc, rather in depth knowledge for someone who casually watches games his mates play in.

Again any argument you may have had has gone with the childish points, kind of similar to a Guildford player or manager????

Read post above take it on the chin your a very good side deservedly winning the league again but the way that the players and managers conduct themselves is an embarrassment and in my opinion is why they are at this level, will get found out the higher they step up.

Surreys Finest if you read my posts i have good friends who play for Both Banstead and Guildford. Feel free to say hello to me at one of the games as i will be watching a few more this season at both venues.

Now as a total neutral outside of the ccl, I do have experiences against Guildford and their current regime so will comment.

I have ALWAYS found that Guildford regularly bend the rules and tend to bully the opposition and the referee in particular. I've never had a match against them that passed without incident. I have seen and had kicks and trips on me sneakily behind any officials eyes. My fellow team mates have been also booked when a Guildford player rolls around the floor like he'd been shot when he was barely touched.

The blame has to be on the management I'm afraid. If my players conducted themselves like that, I'd feel embarrassed and ashamed.

On the flip side, Guildford are the best team in the ccl prem and certainly deserve to go up especially after last years disappointment.

Shame they behave the way they do - in my opinion!!

I feel i have to respond to a blog that vpctfc has put on here as i have been mentioned on his blog,i am a guildford supporter and my son plays for guildford.I was a paying customer at camberley and feel i have a write to an opinion just like the person who wrote the blog.myself and the people who where sitting with me had to listen to two people sitting behind us for most of the match talking utter rubbish as if camberley didnt make one bad tackle.I had to say something to him as he mentioned the word dead which i found very offensive and the camberley supporters that were sitting by us were shaking there heads in embarrassement.i did say have they let u out for the day but not once did i mention him being mental,and im also trying to understand if hes trying to say if im a rasist because im certainly not.

Vpctfc or whatever your called you are a pr1ck

Yep good argument Spencer. Made worse by the fact I took you as someone who could conduct a sensible well based argument.

Now as a total neutral outside of the ccl, I do have experiences against Guildford and their current regime so will comment.

I have ALWAYS found that Guildford regularly bend the rules and tend to bully the opposition and the referee in particular. I've never had a match against them that passed without incident. I have seen and had kicks and trips on me sneakily behind any officials eyes. My fellow team mates have been also booked when a Guildford player rolls around the floor like he'd been shot when he was barely touched.

The blame has to be on the management I'm afraid. If my players conducted themselves like that, I'd feel embarrassed and ashamed.

On the flip side, Guildford are the best team in the ccl prem and certainly deserve to go up especially after last years disappointment.

Shame they behave the way they do - in my opinion!!

LOL.....

Ive been informed you were the short fat one that looked like Ernie Wise and played like him. Perhaps you should concentrate on your own management record which could be seen to be shameful and embarrassing.

On the flip side you were left with enough points to survive which appears to be just as well. Shame you behave the way you do, I wouldnt have thought any decent manager would act like this. - in my opinion!

Fecking hell you lot whats wrong with a bit of play acting and moaning and a fecking great big helping of passion its exactly the same as when I played for Ash when we were seen as the Guildford of the CCl back in the day,You will all find as you move up through the Leagues how a lot of sides behave is not for the faint hearted And you think the manager and his staff are being disrespectful a lot of the time well so would I its the arrogance you get from winning,if I had to give a team talk at any stage after a match against Guildford(and i've done a few ) it would include thats where we want to be in thier shoes.

Fecking hell you lot whats wrong with a bit of play acting and moaning and a fecking great big helping of passion its exactly the same as when I played for Ash when we were seen as the Guildford of the CCl back in the day,You will all find as you move up through the Leagues how a lot of sides behave is not for the faint hearted And you think the manager and his staff are being disrespectful a lot of the time well so would I its the arrogance you get from winning,if I had to give a team talk at any stage after a match against Guildford(and i've done a few ) it would include thats where we want to be in thier shoes.

Is that what you say at Sandhurst then Duncs..............you are still at sandhurst atren't you ?

Message from "willheavey" on the Guildford City FC Forum:

Ok so Corey got stamped on twice I have two broken toes from a studs up challenge and jack is lucky not to have a severe head injury. Yet the main talk is about how we moan at the ref. phahaha the ref last night we have had before and I have personally thought he was a good ref , last night I dont think his assistants helped him and yes we are vocal we do appeal. But that is part of the game. Camberly are a good side and we knew it was going to be a hard fought contest and that's what it was. On the pitch which is where it happens there was good communication from each set of players mainly friendly banter even in heated moments. We are the best footballing side (in my opinion) mainly cos we can adapt our game to all circumstances. Pitch quality, physical game, fast pace slow pace , it's a shame we have had to try and win this league twice as it was such an achievement and means so much to our side. Last year we was not worthy of wearing Guildford city shirts because we didn't all live in Guildford, now the attention is drawn to our apparent bully tactics its pathetic, Well as far as I'm concerned each and every man on that pitch is greatful to have a club to play at where we don't just play as a team we play like a family with 100% commitment to our team and the loyal fans that we have.everyone seems to have something to say about us bad ground bad attitude arrogant well we as a team never moan or comment on negatives we always make our opponents welcome and always shake hands and every game to us is a cup final. I can speak for our team manager and hopefully our supporters ( friends) when I say we are a team that enjoy the sport all aspects of it the competition the banter some times the bloody battles on the pitch but mainly we enjoy listening to other supporters and players be so negative because if it was all positive then we would be a bottom table team because it seems to me that the combined counties fans forum is like the great British press we only ever get behind our sporting achievers if they are failing . Well done camberley I can honestly say it was a good game to be involved in last night a real mans game and I wish them every success next year as I think they are a good squad. And thank you to kev roley and my boys for giving me a great season of enjoyable football. Even our mouthy goal keeper mr hall

Being a player you will be bias towards to club that is natural and understandable. I have quoted on this forum that Guildford are the best team I have seen this season and deserve to be where they are in the league. But, are you saying that you do not bully and intimidate both players and more concerning the referee.....? Good tactics ? Clever tactics ? Every decision Guildford players rally round and hound the referee to get players sent off, even your keeper runs half the length of the pitch. EVERY game Guildford players do this and over the last 2 seasons I've seen them play 7-8 times...... perhaps this just happens when I watch Guildford all the other times they are saints ?.

I have been there and seen it with my own eyes. It clearly works and good luck to Guildford its just annoying you don't admit what you do or just in denial. Its not just Guildford who do this, Camberley are the same, talk about get on the referee's back moan, moan, moan. Its taken advantage of a weak referee and again is that good, clever tactics I ask ? It seems to work tho' !

There you go clubs the way forward to win the CCL next season !

How many times have you seen Guildford this season NG, and who against? I'm sure you will have records of all the matches you go to - come on, tell us. Every decision, every game - did you read Guildford Sweeney's post?

Yeah I have Jakes especially the last sentance.......lol !

Once again you fail to answer when a direct question is put to you - how many times have you seen Guildford play this season, and who against?

Unless I can't read English properly, doesn't that answer one of your questions you asked, before you even put it to NG??

Your are quite correct, even if the answer is rather flippant.However he still hasn't answered the question about how many times he has seen us play this season.

Not that I have to explain to you where I go to watch football, nevertheless Jakes I will tell you that I I've seen Guildford Bully Boys play Colliers Wood, South Park, Farnham and Molesey albeit not at the dreaded Spectrum ...........lol !

............and Jake ? Happy now ....lol !

Message from "willheavey" on the Guildford City FC Forum:

Ok so Corey got stamped on twice I have two broken toes from a studs up challenge and jack is lucky not to have a severe head injury. Yet the main talk is about how we moan at the ref. phahaha the ref last night we have had before and I have personally thought he was a good ref , last night I dont think his assistants helped him and yes we are vocal we do appeal. But that is part of the game. Camberly are a good side and we knew it was going to be a hard fought contest and that's what it was. On the pitch which is where it happens there was good communication from each set of players mainly friendly banter even in heated moments. We are the best footballing side (in my opinion) mainly cos we can adapt our game to all circumstances. Pitch quality, physical game, fast pace slow pace , it's a shame we have had to try and win this league twice as it was such an achievement and means so much to our side. Last year we was not worthy of wearing Guildford city shirts because we didn't all live in Guildford, now the attention is drawn to our apparent bully tactics its pathetic, Well as far as I'm concerned each and every man on that pitch is greatful to have a club to play at where we don't just play as a team we play like a family with 100% commitment to our team and the loyal fans that we have.everyone seems to have something to say about us bad ground bad attitude arrogant well we as a team never moan or comment on negatives we always make our opponents welcome and always shake hands and every game to us is a cup final. I can speak for our team manager and hopefully our supporters ( friends) when I say we are a team that enjoy the sport all aspects of it the competition the banter some times the bloody battles on the pitch but mainly we enjoy listening to other supporters and players be so negative because if it was all positive then we would be a bottom table team because it seems to me that the combined counties fans forum is like the great British press we only ever get behind our sporting achievers if they are failing . Well done camberley I can honestly say it was a good game to be involved in last night a real mans game and I wish them every success next year as I think they are a good squad. And thank you to kev roley and my boys for giving me a great season of enjoyable football. Even our mouthy goal keeper mr hall

Being a player you will be bias towards to club that is natural and understandable. I have quoted on this forum that Guildford are the best team I have seen this season and deserve to be where they are in the league. But, are you saying that you do not bully and intimidate both players and more concerning the referee.....? Good tactics ? Clever tactics ? Every decision Guildford players rally round and hound the referee to get players sent off, even your keeper runs half the length of the pitch. EVERY game Guildford players do this and over the last 2 seasons I've seen them play 7-8 times...... perhaps this just happens when I watch Guildford all the other times they are saints ?.

I have been there and seen it with my own eyes. It clearly works and good luck to Guildford its just annoying you don't admit what you do or just in denial. Its not just Guildford who do this, Camberley are the same, talk about get on the referee's back moan, moan, moan. Its taken advantage of a weak referee and again is that good, clever tactics I ask ? It seems to work tho' !

There you go clubs the way forward to win the CCL next season !

How many times have you seen Guildford this season NG, and who against? I'm sure you will have records of all the matches you go to - come on, tell us. Every decision, every game - did you read Guildford Sweeney's post?

Yeah I have Jakes especially the last sentance.......lol !

Once again you fail to answer when a direct question is put to you - how many times have you seen Guildford play this season, and who against?

Unless I can't read English properly, doesn't that answer one of your questions you asked, before you even put it to NG??

Your are quite correct, even if the answer is rather flippant.However he still hasn't answered the question about how many times he has seen us play this season.

Not that I have to explain to you where I go to watch football, nevertheless Jakes I will tell you that I I've seen Guildford Bully Boys play Colliers Wood, South Park, Farnham and Molesey albeit not at the dreaded Spectrum ...........lol !

............and Jake ? Happy now ....lol !

Thank you NG. I don't remember us bullying any of those sides, even though we lost to both Farnham and Colliers Wood. As for the ref in the South Park game, he bullied both sides (no assessor) to the extent that both clubs sent in a report about him.