Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Title Favourite ??? - Season 2012-13

Teflon

Could be the surprise package next season may be matching Windsor wage bill ;)

http://www.nonleague...=FULL&nid=83272

T

Tefs, first of all I thought it was Bookham ....!!!

Money, lots of money, doesn't always bring you success .....ain't that right Tefs ;) ......lol !!!

At least the bar at Chrystie Road is just as friendly as at Meadowbank !

More than can be said for one or two clubs that regularly post on here !

good luck to Wemblet its always a great place to play at and the people there are always so welcoming this is the sort of deal clubs can only dream of normally.

Yep good luck to Wembley and Batesy, So your next club Dunc the Unc..........Uncle Fester needs a but of publicity, everyone has forgotten who he is ............lol !

NG its probably only a handful of people who know what you mean I might start calling you Thrush because your an irritating kent.....lol

Tutt Tutt don't start again !

WHAT ! I can't have that, you mean that forumites don't know you are ''Dunc the Unc..cle Fester'' yeah I'm sure they do. Well when they see you, they will see some similarity at least.....lol !! See you at Wembley next season Dunc they are getting new cones and water bottles I've heard :D ....................lol !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

NG its probably only a handful of people who know what you mean I might start calling you Thrush because your an irritating kent.....lol

WHAT ! I can't have that, you mean that forumites don't know you are ''Dunc the Unc..cle Fester'' yeah I'm sure they do. Well when they see you, they will see some similarity at least.....lol !! See you at Wembley next season Dunc they are getting new cones and water bottles I've heard :D ....................lol !!!

not me oh don't bother, if you want to keep insulting someone you don't even know then I think its fair that I can insult you back so feck off Thrush

not me oh don't bother, if you want to keep insulting someone you don't even know then I think its fair that I can insult you back so feck off Thrush

Oh my dear Dunc the Unc I know you alright.........by the way, how's the Assistant Mangers job going at Sandhurst.......LOL !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Oh my dear Dunc the Unc I know you alright.........by the way, how's the Assistant Mangers job going at Sandhurst.......LOL !!!

Just for your information Thrush my nickname is DuncS not Dunc you thick Kent so if you would like to call me Duncs the Unc then that would be correct its like me calling you Thrus it aint a word Kn0b head.

Wood v Wembley on Saturday is being filmed.

What are your guys going to do with the £1 that they are to recieve?

A third of a pint I reckon?

Just for your information Thrush my nickname is DuncS not Dunc you thick Kent so if you would like to call me Duncs the Unc then that would be correct its like me calling you Thrus it aint a word Kn0b head.

Tutt Tutt why do you have to swear ? Kids read this site. So pleased I don't lower myself to your level in verbal abuse & swearing !

Nope, sorry not changing it to Duncs............ it doesn't take too much working out why.........well ?........lol !!!