Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cameron comes under fire!

I see that it has been revealed by the Sun on Sunday today that David Cameron's 'trusted' Nanny posed naked on-line on a number of internet sex sites, one of which allows users to buy access to videos, pictures and live sex shows. Clearly this has posed serious security issues for 10 Downing Street who are falling over themselves today to investigate:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2651937/Nude-pictures-David-Camerons-nanny-appear-online-sex-site-sparking-security-fears.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

............more likely to be  'Falling Over Themselves'  laughing !!!!

Still  -  It's another feather in Ukip's cap !

A lot more has come to light about the Nanny the Cameron's employed and her 'secret life', at least five naked shots of her have appeared on three websites, one asking visitors to pay for a live sex show while another offered the opportunity to sign up and be her 'slave'. Absolutely disgusting and as Big J R says UKIP must be rubbing their hands.

I’m just thinking out loud folks, the Nanny must have been doing her thing on the internet when in her room at 10 Downing Street with the Cameron’s and their kids sleeping in the next room, what a terrible thought!

I’m quite surprised not more has been made of this horrific scandal in the press and on here, what if one of us had employed a nanny or an au pair in good faith and found that she had been posing stark naked on-line on a number of internet sex sites, one of which allowed the user to buy access to videos, pictures and live sex shows. How would we feel knowing that she had been up to all sorts on webcams in her bedroom in our home and had been left alone with our children, David and Samantha Cameron don’t seem to have batted an eyelid do they.

I'm starting to get the feeling that someone somewhere has started 'hushing' things up !!

• 2 weeks later...

Prime Minister's questions should be worth seeing today shouldn't it following the surprise conviction of Andy Coulson yesterday

Prime Minister's questions should be worth seeing today shouldn't it following the surprise conviction of Andy Coulson yesterday

Well, at least his red headed, near neighbour, very close friend and ex-newspaper editor managed to get off.

How it helps to have friends in high places !!!!

Well, at least his red headed, near neighbour, very close friend and ex-newspaper editor managed to get off.

How it helps to have friends in high places !!!!

Lol, to be fair though it would be more beneficial to have friends on the jury. I was quietly hoping the smug Ms Brookes would be found guilty, but it was a fair trial so perhaps some thought should be made about how much this case cost the UK taxpayer.

What annoys me, is that so far only one charge has been proven guilty with other charges to be re-heard.

The cost to the tax payer has already run into millions of pounds.

I have to assume that this is yet another classic DPP 'cock-up'

I was also very annoyed to see Cresida Whatsername (Dicks ?  Says it all), she, the high-up person from the Metropolitan Police smugly trying to get out of any criticism levelled at her beloved organisation.

She'll be telling us next that the Met Police isn't racist !!

• 2 weeks later...

And just to add more fuel to the fire, this present 'lost-file' government paedo case is gathering strength.

http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/leon-brittan-named-in-elm-guest-house.html

This one could blow Dangerous Dave and Co away for a long long long time !!!

And while we are on the subject of big scandals.............

I noted yesterday that a certain ageing singing  'Sir' has been implicated and possibly arrested now in the 'Yew-Tree' enquiries.

No Names  -   No pack Drill, but he did have a habit of singing at Wimbledon when it started raining before the roof was put on No 1 centre court  !!

Hey-Ho.  Another interesting case in the offing ?  Or will this be covered up as well as he's a Knight of the Realm ??

Edited by Big J R

Piers Morgan penned an interesting article in a recent magazine which I think says it all about the Prime Minister. Morgan feels strongly that Cameron threw, sorry, chucked, Andy Coulson to the wolves over the phone hacking scandal and the subsequent trial where his former friend  and confidant was found guilty. Cameron didn't even wait for the other verdicts thus threatening the whole legal process and potentially prejudicing the outcome of the remaining decisions, he made no effort to contact Coulson during his ordeal and couldn't find a single word of support for him in his darkest hour choosing to deliberately pour petrol onto the flames of his demise.

• 2 months later...

Another one defects, another one is caught with his pants down sending photos to a journalist operating a sting. Will Cameron still have a party to run come the forthcoming General Election?

So who saw David Cameron's awe-inspiring speech yesterday at the Tory Party Conference in Birmingham and Sam Cam looked a million, sorry, billion dollars didn't she as always. Some of the on fire Cameron's one liners were William Hague like weren't they and had everyone in the huge auditorium rolling in the ailes particularly when pointing out that a vote for UKIP was really a vote for Labour, "and here's a thought for you, on 7 May you could go to bed with Nigel Farage and wake up with Ed Miliband".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29433919

So who saw David Cameron's awe-inspiring speech yesterday at the Tory Party Conference in Birmingham and Sam Cam looked a million, sorry, billion dollars didn't she as always. Some of the on fire Cameron's one liners were William Hague like weren't they and had everyone in the huge auditorium rolling in the ailes particularly when pointing out that a vote for UKIP was really a vote for Labour, "and here's a thought for you, on 7 May you could go to bed with Nigel Farage and wake up with Ed Miliband".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29433919

The thing that was most awe inspiring to me was the fact Camaron must think the electorate is completely stupid. I'm long enough in the tooth not to take anything that's said in party conferences seriously, and his big idea about raising the tax threshold to £12500 by the year 2020 would have happened anyway. 

Why him having an attractive wife makes any difference to the millions struggling,  thanks to the Tories policies is utterly beyond me.

Cameron says re-elect me and I'll give you £7bn in tax cuts (shh, by the way, rich mates will get double), meanwhile he has no idea yet which services he'll cut to find the money.

I totally agree with the two posts immediately above.

I thought 'Call-Me-Daves'  speech was about as awe inspiring as a slap in the face with a rotton wet kipper !!

David Gove, the fairly new Tory Chief Whip, who was interviewed on the Channel 4 News for his comments is obviously a very worried man, denying there will be more defections to U-KIP, but obviously not believing what he has been told to say.

Why him having an attractive wife makes any difference to the millions struggling,  thanks to the Tories policies is utterly beyond me.

Well it helps doesn't it, I would rather Sam Cam be 'the first lady' wouldn't you than Ed Miliband's wife Justine

Well something doesn't ring true about Justine 'Thornton' Miliband does it, she is a former child actress and not comfortable in the limelight, unlike the naturally beautiful Sam Cam:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1315865/Ed-Milibands-partner-Justine-Thornton-debuts-glamorous-Labour-look.html