Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

where were they before sf

cornell was cambo an griffiths was frimley i think!?

I understand that Cornell has gone back to wokingham and embrook where he was end of last season and even though Griffo is supposed to be training with Chertsey at some point, he will end up at Badshot lea.

Both left last season and went their seperate ways but no surprise if they end up at Badshot Lea.

Why's that Kroons? Massive budget? ;)

I wouldnt know that TRS but sure Nice Guy would be able to confirm.

I know that a lot of the guys are friends and when Matt left Camberley last year I was surprised then he didnt go back to Badshot Lea.

where were they before sf

cornell was cambo an griffiths was frimley i think!?

I understand that Cornell has gone back to wokingham and embrook where he was end of last season and even though Griffo is supposed to be training with Chertsey at some point, he will end up at Badshot lea.

Was Griffiths your surpriswe signing JJ but couldn't tell anyone ?....

Cornell and Griffiths to Badshot Lea I heard at weekend.

The usu

The usual merry-go-round, after badshot Lea, lets go back to Camberley, no lets try Sandhurst, no I'm going to Cove are you? I might go back to Frimley..............la de da zzzzz .....lol ;)

Both left last season and went their seperate ways but no surprise if they end up at Badshot Lea.

Looking for that hook TRS ....... :P !!!

You rumbled me NG! Although with Krooner's reply, I was expecting you to come in with a big budget/underachieving and playing with mates double :)

Looking for that hook TRS ....... :P !!!

You rumbled me NG! Although with Krooner's reply, I was expecting you to come in with a big budget/underachieving and playing with mates double :)

Read you like a book TRS ! But yes as usual, the big budget boys are at it again this season.and then comes December/January........as the sang goes: Where has all the money gone, dont want to spend it anymore, when will they ever learn, when will they ever learn ....................lol :P !!!

Good luck to Chennels - Swindon were looking at him recently.

No i'm not surprised by Chennels leaving, as has been said he is far too good to be playing at ccl level, probably good enough to be playing in the Blue Square South. As far as i know no one has been signed yet to replace him but Windsor still have Ryan O'Toole...if we can hold on to him! But yes good luck to Chenns i'm sure he will do well at Chesham United!

No i'm not surprised by Chennels leaving, as has been said he is far too good to be playing at ccl level, probably good enough to be playing in the Blue Square South. As far as i know no one has been signed yet to replace him but Windsor still have Ryan O'Toole...if we can hold on to him! But yes good luck to Chenns i'm sure he will do well at Chesham United!

Yeah I noticed that Windsor could also lose O'Toole the reason for success eh........the vultures are out !!!

If O'Toole goes that is Windsor major strike force gone ! But with Windsors budget, you should/will be able to get 1 - 2 decent strikers from level/s above to replace them, but to get as many goals is another matter.

As Scott mentions it's a headache he doesn't want ! So will Windsor be a force to be reckoned with challenging for the title this season ? We will have to see what develops and who replaces the players that leave. Also there are other Windsor players who are under the microscope !.....................interesting, worrying times ?

Could be good/bad for other clubs with promotion ambitions....... ;) !!!.

I shouldn't worry tho' Sparks, remember money talks :lol: !

Edited by NICE GUY