Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

Shocked that NG is looking for an angle!

No angle JJ just a perfect legitimate question due to the changes at Camberley....anyway aren't you on the wrong forum..... ;) !

I will be honest with you Nice Guy.

Neil was approached by a club who are at a higher level than Camberley. He spoke with the club and liked what they do and was offered a position that was a ste up for him. Neil is a loyal Camberley person but had the opportunity to try himself out at a higher level. He took that chance and good luck to him for that.

If he hadnt taken it you would have been on here accusing him of not testing himself and wanting to stay with his mates.

Nothing going on simply a bigger club gave Neil an opportunity that was too good to miss. I also hear Neil's agent may be in for a few quid as well. What say you JJ ?

Blimey okay steady Krrooontz, I wasn't having a go at your lover ;) ! Its good to see ambition in management as well of players :lol: !

Sorry I asked :o !

No angle JJ just a perfect legitimate question due to the changes at Camberley....anyway aren't you on the wrong forum..... ;) !

I will be honest with you Nice Guy.

Neil was approached by a club who are at a higher level than Camberley. He spoke with the club and liked what they do and was offered a position that was a ste up for him. Neil is a loyal Camberley person but had the opportunity to try himself out at a higher level. He took that chance and good luck to him for that.

If he hadnt taken it you would have been on here accusing him of not testing himself and wanting to stay with his mates.

Nothing going on simply a bigger club gave Neil an opportunity that was too good to miss. I also hear Neil's agent may be in for a few quid as well. What say you JJ ?

Blimey okay steady Krrooontz, I wasn't having a go at your lover ;) ! Its good to see ambition in management as well of players :lol: !

Sorry I asked :o !

Didnt say you were NG. He leaves and you suggest bad things at Cambo. If he hadnt left you would have accused him of no ambition. Hence JJ's quote.

No need to get so defensive just beacuse someone answered your questions.

No angle JJ just a perfect legitimate question due to the changes at Camberley

There's no such thing as a legitimate question coming from your keyboard. All your questions are loaded, just like a slimy little journalist's.

It's peculiar how you think about and ask more questions about our club than me, who's been supporting CTFC since 1979.

Maybe it's that I support the club so don't care who the manager is, who the players are or who coaches them. I've seen hundreds of people come and go over the years, I'll see hundreds more come and go Darwin-willing.

Why you're more interested in the goings on at our club than people who actually go there every week or so is very strange indeed. Have you seen a psychiatrist lately? Perhaps it's something you should consider as it appears you've got a condition of some sort that may need treatment.

Edited by VPCTFC

MULTITUDE OF CHOMPS ........ ;) !!!!

Just a bit of banter about JJ not being allowed on this forum and WOW so protective......so much love :wub: !!!!

Oh VP I'm so sorry for being interested in Camberley, its just natural when things change at a club people are interested in whats happening. Could it be that I actually ask the questions that other posters won't ask, but yet they are still intested to know what any replies would be ? Perhaps thats my young journalism coming out I suppose.......... ;) "

Just a bit of banter about JJ not being allowed on this forum and WOW so protective......so much love :wub: !!!!

Oh VP I'm so sorry for being interested in Camberley, its just natural when things change at a club people are interested in whats happening. Could it be that I actually ask the questions that other posters won't ask, but yet they are still intested to know what any replies would be ? Perhaps thats my young journalism coming out I suppose.......... ;) "

VP take no notice of this insecure little man, to add insult to injury he likes to try intimidate people even more by putting them on his status that he is some kind of supporter he needs to grow up.I hear you have signed quite a few players from Sandhurst from last season not sure some of them are quite ready for a challenge at the top of the league but good luck I hope it all goes well next season.

i was wondering if Nice Guy has spelt the second part of his user name correctly.

Are you allowed to have a go at him TSF you will be slated by the Windsor crew if you are not carefull,oh no I forgot its allright for evreyone else to have a go at him but as soon as I do( and I think you have done it in the past ) I am told i am hijacking the topic.forgive me if I am wrong.

But you got an answer NG. You asked a question, I answered it and VP expressed his opinion of you. Looks like a perfect example of how a forum should work.

No angle JJ just a perfect legitimate question due to the changes at Camberley

There's no such thing as a legitimate question coming from your keyboard. All your questions are loaded, just like a slimy little journalist's.

It's peculiar how you think about and ask more questions about our club than me, who's been supporting CTFC since 1979.

Maybe it's that I support the club so don't care who the manager is, who the players are or who coaches them. I've seen hundreds of people come and go over the years, I'll see hundreds more come and go Darwin-willing.

Why you're more interested in the goings on at our club than people who actually go there every week or so is very strange indeed. Have you seen a psychiatrist lately? Perhaps it's something you should consider as it appears you've got a condition of some sort that may need treatment.

But you got an answer NG. You asked a question, I answered it and VP expressed his opinion of you. Looks like a perfect example of how a forum should work.

True, but whats peculiar about my question ? Nevertheless, out of respect I will not retaliate after VP abuse as that is totally out of character and not customary of VP so must of had a bad day...... ;)

Yep Krooonntttz thats how a forum SHOULD work and thats fine with me, I like a good conversation, thoughts and opinions, so I'm up for it. BUT when asking a simple question that a ''loyal'' Camberley management staff has departed, I simply asked what is happening at Camberley? I then get the load of rubbish from VP as above, accusing me of having a 'pop' at Camberley....so when VP's neck veins have simmered down we can continue, Its a fact that when there are management changes and player movements this can lead to possible suspicion, but mostly forumites are naturally inquisitive, well I am like I was about Windsors big budget which was denied, but eventually their Chairman admitted they had a wealthy budget :D !

So VP whats there to know at Camberley ?.....come on spill the beans....... ;) !..