Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

our very own V7BSFC has gone on trial with carshalton athletic in the ryman premier i wish him all the best an hope he puts in the hard work an knuckles down in this great oppurtunity for him!! a talented player from our youth system who will be missed by us a top lad !!

Looking at the table (being bottom) they have their work cut out trying not to fall out of the premier into the south.

That's what I thought they meant. Just seemed strange announcing it on their website,when you must have a pretty full fixture list and therefore unlikely Phil will be able to help them out very often

With the weather as bad as it is at the moment who knows when anyone will get a game on :)

Good luck Phil. Proven it once before and with a full pre season will do so again.

Lol he hasn't left us yet and may stay next season as we have always shown him respect and appreciate him.

I do feel that when he is on his game he is without any doubt the best striker in the CCL dispite what anyone else thinks.

He shouldn't though Frustin. He should give it another shot higher up. I appreciate that he's come down and helped you out, but he's worth better than CCL div 1.

Well you never know we may be a CCL Prem side next season not CCL 1 :) also its one thing trying to play in a team that's at a higher level but it's also about enjoying your football and fitting in to a style and system that team plays.

He is our captain and our goal machine, that may not be the case elsewhere, but anyway we still have this seasons promotion challenge to worry about 1st.

Edited by frustin

Tommy McGarry (Chertsey Town, ex Camberley and Cove) to Farnborough FC

Tommy has signed for Farnborough for the remaining 7 matches. He is dual registered and can still play midweek and in the two cups for Chertsey. Best of luck to Tommy who travels with Farnborough to Weston-Super-mare today.

A lot of people on here know Tommy well and I'm sure all wish him well (except Krooner who hates Farnborough :D )

Tommy McGarry (Chertsey Town, ex Camberley and Cove) to Farnborough FC

Tommy has signed for Farnborough for the remaining 7 matches. He is dual registered and can still play midweek and in the two cups for Chertsey. Best of luck to Tommy who travels with Farnborough to Weston-Super-mare today.

A lot of people on here know Tommy well and I'm sure all wish him well (except Krooner who hates Farnborough :D )

Mr Johnston as I have already stated to Mr McGarry I wish him all the luck in the world. Hope he plays many blinders while they get stuffed ;)

Something tells me that Frimley and Westfield are hitting the panic buttons by signing a few players before the run in commences..

Surely you should have faith in the squad that's put you were you are at the moment?