Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

I remember somebody called Jimmy Hibbert was a voice-over on Count Duckula.... surely not the same person ;)

I remember somebody called Jimmy Hibbert was a voice-over on Count Duckula.... surely not the same person ;)

Adam, you are a mine of trivial information.

Where on earth did you drag that gem up from ?

Adam, you are a mine of trivial information.

Where on earth did you drag that gem up from ?

I just recall the name from the credits whilst watching Count Duckula as a kid on CITV (when Tommy Boyd used to present it).

Those were the days - Duckula, Knightmare, Children's Ward, Press Gang... now it's all In The Night Garden etc.

You ain't too old for clubbing Sean! :) Someone said he was a England school boy and made a few appearances indie Crystal Palace before injury hit him. Will be a great addition with his experience.

jim is quality, training to do the london marathon. played England schoolboys with a lad called Michael Owen. hes best pals with my cousin, he can and should play a lot higher.if his back holds up he will be a massive addition to lammas let alone any other club!

Yea someone said he played with Owen, they reckon he would be pro of he didn't get injured. Clinton Morrison his best pal the chairman said. Training for the marathon will defo get him fit as he's probably 1 or 2 stone over weight but next year will be massive for Staines.

You just get stranger by the day Adam.

So they tell me ;) who wants to be normal anyway...that's boring,.

Saw on Chertsey Town Twitter last night that Ricky Hodgson has joined them from Eversley. Johnno has signed a few Div 1 players this season, Billy Wilson, Liam Parrington, Dan Cox and now Ricky.

That's right Steve, he left Chertsey to go to Westfield, Liam is a good player who could play Evo Stick quite easily IMO.

I am not sure if Dan and Billy are still at Chertsey any more.

Liam started the season with Chertsey before joining us in September

He actually started the season with me at Knaphill, then his brother came along and it all went Pete Tong, I actually think he is the best footballer in the division when 100 % fit.