Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

Don't mind players leaving for higher divisions newby, can only wish them luck. Says a lot about the Lammas team for me really if higher teams are coming in for their players. I know Reds has rejected a higher offer too.

I for one miss Redders on here,one of the nicest young men in CCL I have met.The thing is,he enjoys his Football,but it is not the be all and end all,at what level he plays at.Loves a tipple or 2 after a game,that in a roundabout way helps,his Club,though not at the moment,as they are Groundsharing.Many players,at this level,do not have that attribute,play then straight home.Why do you think that South Park,Hanworth Villa,Westfield,Eversley,are progressing past others,it is more than just Football alone,that makes a Successful Club,it is togetherness.

individual ability wise its not a big gap its mentality

Don't mind players leaving for higher divisions newby, can only wish them luck. Says a lot about the Lammas team for me really if higher teams are coming in for their players. I know Reds has rejected a higher offer too.

individual ability wise its not a big gap id say up to step 4 its mentality

I for one miss Redders on here,one of the nicest young men in CCL I have met.The thing is,he enjoys his Football,but it is not the be all and end all,at what level he plays at.Loves a tipple or 2 after a game,that in a roundabout way helps,his Club,though not at the moment,as they are Groundsharing.Many players,at this level,do not have that attribute,play then straight home.Why do you think that South Park,Hanworth Villa,Westfield,Eversley,are progressing past others,it is more than just Football alone,that makes a Successful Club,it is togetherness.

you can put bedfont sports in that bracket aswell we regularly all stay after an are great pals off the pitch to 15 of us went out saturday says alot about our togetherness!!

you can put bedfont sports in that bracket aswell we regularly all stay after an are great pals off the pitch to 15 of us went out saturday says alot about our togetherness!!

Apologies for leaving Bedfont Sports out Newby.Think a drinking culture at a Club helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing to do with Badshot Lea having nothing to play for and Griffiths being offered a ton. The management are under extreme pressure with all the money spent to win the league. Promotion is good but the money they are paying us we should have walked the league.

Steve, Jefferson could play a lot higher like a lot of players but work does not allow him too, just like Billy Jones.

our very own V7BSFC has gone on trial with carshalton athletic in the ryman premier i wish him all the best an hope he puts in the hard work an knuckles down in this great oppurtunity for him!! a talented player from our youth system who will be missed by us a top lad !!