Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

Chubby,

If I remember correctly, Tigger is a player at Spelthorne Sports.

hi guys my name is Thomas tiggleton, retired now, watched speltorne a lot due tothem being my local club and a short walk from my house, but due to health problems i have had to move accommodation. Now leaving near Sutton so will probably find a team round there to follow soon. As for tree hugger, haven't had the pleasure of meeting him or anyone on this forum. I'm not the best with communicating so that's why I stick to the Internet. Any questions welcome. Friends :-)

When Chubby said he was Mark Cooper, I instantly thought of the manager!

For what it's worth, I'm Adam King, 27, ex Cwmbran Youth, Cambridge United Youth, Mildenhall Town, Stowmarket Town, Alvechurch, Malvern Town, Thornbury Town and Harrow Hill. Had a knee injury at Harrow Hill so packed in playing. Father of none (that i know of!) and live in Hardwick, Gloucester. Own home and business.

Thanks Smudge, I didn't see that thread though so apologies. For what it's worth my name is Mark Cooper, 39 years of age Dad of two and I live in Hook, and grew up in Fleet. I dont belong to any club and just take a general interest in local football. Used to play a bit when I was younger and played for Yateley Green for about 7 years before a bad knee injury forced me onto the sidelines. I have watched Eversley go through the leagues in the past few years and so like to see them do well but I am not part of the club. Is that okay with you Dalts?? How about you Smudge??

Don't think you've quite cleared that up Chubby, could you please elaborate ;-)

I would have imagined our paths would have crossed at some point Dave.

Thanks Smudge, I didn't see that thread though so apologies. For what it's worth my name is Mark Cooper, 39 years of age Dad of two and I live in Hook, and grew up in Fleet. I dont belong to any club and just take a general interest in local football. Used to play a bit when I was younger and played for Yateley Green for about 7 years before a bad knee injury forced me onto the sidelines. I have watched Eversley go through the leagues in the past few years and so like to see them do well but I am not part of the club. Is that okay with you Dalts?? How about you Smudge??

you may know richard ryan then?

lee simpson is one of them an i possibly think jonno ex ashford/hampton is the other they live together bedsport i think i know , there wind up merchants dont chew then you cant bite , ignore

sean ryan father of two never been a good player but im an immense skipper, terrible with the ladies but mines a weapon thats why lol

I'm Spartacus !

That's the other forum...this is the Combined Counties :P

Chubby Brown pants, you are still being sheepish. How comes nobody on here knows you?

I wont give you my name, but I have played for Bedfont Sports, Hanworth Villa, Egham, and Molesey. Been around a long time, and like to have an alternative view on most things, it adds excitement. I dont currently play due to ankle injuries, but might be on a touchline near you soon.

Who am I?

Chubby Brown pants, you are still being sheepish. How comes nobody on here knows you?

I wont give you my name, but I have played for Bedfont Sports, Hanworth Villa, Egham, and Molesey. Been around a long time, and like to have an alternative view on most things, it adds excitement. I dont currently play due to ankle injuries, but might be on a touchline near you soon.

Who am I?

Zzzzzzz

Who am I?

Don't no any sports players who have played at molesey?

Other 3 team could b 3 or 4 players

Hi I'm Phil Ellery and I'm the best manager in the CCL div 1 to get the Tin Tac this season. Currently at Virginia Water waiting to be the best manager in the Surrey Elite to get the tin tac!!

Dalts35 .....again why would anyone know who I am?? I don't know who anyone else is on this forum. You've invited me to a game on Tuesday but have not given any details, like what team you belong to, what your name is, where I can find you?? I don't get to many midweek matches due to work and family commitments but I do try and go to a game most Saturday's and sometimes bring my eldest son who has just started playing himself (he's only 9). I was hoping to go and watch Badshot Lea v Egham tomorrow but have seen the pictures of the pitch this evening posted on twitter and I doubt it will be on, so may have to make a decision in the morning once I know what games are definitely going ahead.... but Camberley v RPV is an option.