Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

There are plenty of Div 1 players quite capable of playing higher. Lots playing below themselves and many waiting for the opportunity to test themselves. Chertsey are not the big hitters anymore and keeping an eye out for young talent and players wanting to progress is everything Woody and I are looking to do. Liam had his own agenda and is not with us anymore. Billy was with us last season and was full of promise this season but he loves a holiday and couldnt commit in the early stages of the season. Coxy has ability and will get better all the time playing against higher calibre players. Ricky as we all know is class and he has decided that now is the time to see if he is ready to make the step up a couple of levels. One thing I will say about Billy, Coxy and Ricky is that they all have great attitude and self belief.

I just recall the name from the credits whilst watching Count Duckula as a kid on CITV (when Tommy Boyd used to present it).

Those were the days - Duckula, Knightmare, Children's Ward, Press Gang... now it's all In The Night Garden etc.

Gawd ! I'm getting as 'anorak' as Adam !!

who voiced count duckula

Top Answer

Count Duckula is a British animated television series performed by British studio Cosgrove Hall. It is voiced by David Jason , Jack May, Brian Trueman, Jimmy Hibbert, Barry Clayton, and Mike Harding and Doreen Edwards.

Edited by Big J R

There are plenty of Div 1 players quite capable of playing higher. Lots playing below themselves and many waiting for the opportunity to test themselves. Chertsey are not the big hitters anymore and keeping an eye out for young talent and players wanting to progress is everything Woody and I are looking to do. Liam had his own agenda and is not with us anymore. Billy was with us last season and was full of promise this season but he loves a holiday and couldnt commit in the early stages of the season. Coxy has ability and will get better all the time playing against higher calibre players. Ricky as we all know is class and he has decided that now is the time to see if he is ready to make the step up a couple of levels. One thing I will say about Billy, Coxy and Ricky is that they all have great attitude and self belief.

JJ I think its very honourable to try out CCL Civ 1 players giving them the chance and opportunity to prove themselves, away from their mates, playing 2 grades above their previous status, but have you searched CCL Prem in more detail because I have seen players well capable to stepping up one level ? Could this be due to Chertsey finance/budget having something to do with this decision I wonder, knowing the fact and feeling comfortable that Chertsey will not be relegated whilst Woodford continue to lose ALL their games this season, and North Greenford not doing much better ?

To me it makes sense to take advantage of the fortunate situation that Chertsey will not get relegated, but I do wonder if these decisions/gamble would have been made had Chertsey found themselves in either Woodford position ? probably yes, 'cos thats a lost cause ! Same as North Greenford ? Maybe not whilst there is hope......

Edited by BAD GUY

It may come as a surprise to you but the management team at Chertsey are actually quite an intelligent bunch.

We have made enquiries for CCL prem players but as you say, money, friends and being a big fish in a small pond seems to have quite a big say in the matter.

And you're right when you say that we are in a fortunate position that we prob wont get relegated and therefore can take a punt on a few lower level players that we see as having potential. There will be no sugar daddy at CTFC next season just like this season, and therefore need to plan ahead and get these young lads in that want to play for the badge, not the buck!

Godalming have assembled a team of players that a few years back were not that good but have now blossomed as a team, and a team that wants to fight for one another. This is what we are trying to do. I have probably signed in excess of 40 players this season in search of those players right for the team.

I WATCHED YOUR GAME AGAINST ASHFORD OVER XMAS AN AS MUCH AS I DONT WANT TO SAY IT IS BRUNTY PREVIOUSLY DIV 1 WAS THE BEST PLAYER ON SHOW THAT DAY .

THERES ALOT OF DIV 1 PLAYERS THAT COULD STEP UP BUT FOR PREM PLAYERS TO LEAVE I WOULD SAY MONEY TALKS THOUGH THERE ARE SOME VERY GOOD PLAYERS WHO COULD STEP UP EASILY!!!

DAMN CAPSLOCK

Having had the plessure of managing ricky,dan and billy at knaphill i am more than certain all 3 will progress and certainly hold there own down at chetsey,i also think niel and jj will get the best out of them. They are three honnest lads who give %100 every time they cross the line.Having watched chertsey quite a bit this season its clear they are going in the right direction. i would also like to compliment the the chertsey choir,some of the songs are priceless.

I WATCHED YOUR GAME AGAINST ASHFORD OVER XMAS AN AS MUCH AS I DONT WANT TO SAY IT IS BRUNTY PREVIOUSLY DIV 1 WAS THE BEST PLAYER ON SHOW THAT DAY .

THERES ALOT OF DIV 1 PLAYERS THAT COULD STEP UP BUT FOR PREM PLAYERS TO LEAVE I WOULD SAY MONEY TALKS THOUGH THERE ARE SOME VERY GOOD PLAYERS WHO COULD STEP UP EASILY!!!

DAMN CAPSLOCK

Disagree with this there are lots of people who would try out the league above in ccl prem just have to look in the right place!!!

• 2 weeks later...