Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill/Ellers/Redders/loads of other waffle

4-5-1

Yes Mward he is the Frimley Green LB! and i am sure you would agree on the day he and the RB were terrible!! If it werent for the 2 CB's and the 2 strikers the team would not be doing aswell as they are!!!! The midfield are just slow and overweight with a little joey essex lookalike in and around them that thinks hes a baller!!! lol The strikers must be on decent wedge otherwise they would be playing in higher leagues!! BennyHill if i was you i wouldnt say nothing becasue your an awful LB and i know plenty of players that would step straight into your position!!! Some guys on here do make me chuckle!!!

Yes Mward he is the Frimley Green LB! and i am sure you would agree on the day he and the RB were terrible!! If it werent for the 2 CB's and the 2 strikers the team would not be doing aswell as they are!!!! The midfield are just slow and overweight with a little joey essex lookalike in and around them that thinks hes a baller!!! lol The strikers must be on decent wedge otherwise they would be playing in higher leagues!! BennyHill if i was you i wouldnt say nothing becasue your an awful LB and i know plenty of players that would step straight into your position!!! Some guys on here do make me chuckle!!!

Actually, whilst neither of our right wingers had a particularly good match against Frimley, I thought the left back looked impressive and this was part of the reason they didn't dominate - positioning was spot-on, and he was very good at dictating where the man he was challenging went to. A little weak in the air perhaps but overall a good player. Incidentally, I have no idea if Benny was the left back that day but if so, I thought he was decent.

Has there been a successful manager to move away from their local teams to travel to a further away job?

Big Ant and Ellers have struggled to draw players in at recent clubs. Although Big Ant would have been successful with the current budget.

Easy game I did get asked if I wanted a budget but apart from 1 or 2 getting some fuel I said no because I wanted the players to play for me and Frimley and not the money

I thought that I could make it work but it was a bigger job then what I thought it would be

I am happy Frimley are doing well as Giddo and Craig backed me 100% and could see that I tryed my best but sometimes you have to be the bigger man and admit defeat

Edited by BIG ANT

My actual. Words to my manager were your. Killing me here; playing 4-3-3 with a player like Simmo who doesnt track; i was marking your right back and lder at the same time, once again id like to point out i havent rated myself and havent been giving it the big'un but i would like to add that as a team we've only conceeded 3 goals this year and not a single one of them has come from the right side of the pitch Andy01 thanks for your comments; i will add if yyou ask any1 that has watched our games this year; knapphill was probably my worst. And as andy said i still looked decent. Probably také that

How have Knaphill struggled? Every team has decent youth set ups and by the looks of it, Knaphill have had their under 18's reach the Grant McClellan (not to sure how its spelt) Cup final two years in a row?

Surely thats a silver lining if anything, and maybe start naturing the younger players to play higher! Just my opinion and have heard alot about knaphill signing players left right and centre :ph34r:

Stability in Management helps that cause no end V7,and having cohesion between all Managers at the Club to work for the greater cause.Unfortunately this does not work well at this Level,Sports seem to have it about right,from seeing the youngsters on show in the Fans Focus game.Many Clubs do not play the longer game,it is all about 1st Team Results.

Andy01 i was standing on the side line and actually heard him say in his own words that he was having a mare against knaphills RWinger who was actually having a crap game himself. Thats your opinion though! If Frimley Green do get promoted i cant see BennyHill featuring at all!!!

Um ... I wasn't talking about a game v Knaphill. Frimley green v Banstead Athletic.

My actual. Words to my manager were your. Killing me here; playing 4-3-3 with a player like Simmo who doesnt track; i was marking your right back and lder at the same time, once again id like to point out i havent rated myself and havent been giving it the big'un but i would like to add that as a team we've only conceeded 3 goals this year and not a single one of them has come from the right side of the pitch Andy01 thanks for your comments; i will add if yyou ask any1 that has watched our games this year; knapphill was probably my worst. And as andy said i still looked decent. Probably také that

As per other comment - was talking about v Banstead!

Personally, having a soft spot for Knaphil after playing there for nearly 3 years, i think they need local players. Never played for Ellers and don't know the guy, but it can't have helped with the travelling for him and the players he tried to bring in travelling too, as I'm sure maybe the commitment to the club wasn't quite there.

Don't know much about Bailer but know a lot of the players who he has been linked with as possibly looking at bringing in, in addition to Ruggles up to which SHOULD give them a whole different dimension in matches for the better.

Spoke with the Knaphill Chairman this afternoon whom I have remained good friends with and know that he is is ambitious. With the facilities they have and plans/ideas at Knaphill, I do hope that things can turnaround for them and wish them luck moving forward, albeit probably for next season now.

Stability in Management helps that cause no end V7,and having cohesion between all Managers at the Club to work for the greater cause.Unfortunately this does not work well at this Level,Sports seem to have it about right,from seeing the youngsters on show in the Fans Focus game.Many Clubs do not play the longer game,it is all about 1st Team Results.

That's the bottom line of any business - if you aren't getting the results, you are in deep doo-dah!