Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill/Ellers/Redders/loads of other waffle

4-5-1

Stability in Management helps that cause no end V7,and having cohesion between all Managers at the Club to work for the greater cause.Unfortunately this does not work well at this Level,Sports seem to have it about right,from seeing the youngsters on show in the Fans Focus game.Many Clubs do not play the longer game,it is all about 1st Team Results.

Well TWO FACE I am afraid that is the way it is and should be, even right upto the the Barclays Premier, Yes rather unfortunate you may think, but if any club wants to progress, all that matters is that the first team gets promoted, In theory, as far as the clubs progression goes, it does not matter what the reserves and youth teams achieve, they do not get the club promoted.

Its fact unfortunately..........its for players in the youth and reserves to progress and get into the first team. Yes of course within their own circles, clubs appreciate and enjoy the hard work by all for any success the reserve and youth teams bring, it makes for a godd harmonious club.

Personally, having a soft spot for Knaphil after playing there for nearly 3 years, i think they need local players. Never played for Ellers and don't know the guy, but it can't have helped with the travelling for him and the players he tried to bring in travelling too, as I'm sure maybe the commitment to the club wasn't quite there.

Don't know much about Bailer but know a lot of the players who he has been linked with as possibly looking at bringing in, in addition to Ruggles up to which SHOULD give them a whole different dimension in matches for the better.

Spoke with the Knaphill Chairman this afternoon whom I have remained good friends with and know that he is is ambitious. With the facilities they have and plans/ideas at Knaphill, I do hope that things can turnaround for them and wish them luck moving forward, albeit probably for next season now.

Come on lets face it, why the hell is Ruggles playing at Level 6 !!!! When fit, he's well capable of playing Level 4 and even above, so please not you as well Ruggs wanting to play with his mates ;) !!! He's far too good, and I'm sure he has had offers from higher level clubs so, is it that Ruggs has lost his desire to work hard, be fit and play at a higher level where the demads are more, or just happy to be a big fish in a small bowl.........?

Then again, perhaps the move to Knaphill is where he has decided to commence his management career, where Ruggs will be player/assistant manager one would presume ?

Come on lets face it, why the hell is Ruggles playing at Level 6 !!!! When fit, he's well capable of playing Level 4 and even above, so please not you as well Ruggs wanting to play with his mates ;) !!! He's far too good, and I'm sure he has had offers from higher level clubs so, is it that Ruggs has lost his desire to work hard, be fit and play at a higher level where the demads are more, or just happy to be a big fish in a small bowl.........?

Then again, perhaps the move to Knaphill is where he has decided to commence his management career, where Ruggs will be player/assistant manager one would presume ?

When fit,you hit the nail on the head there N.G.

According to twitter Knaphill have contacted 3 of eversleys players!!

Heard a couple of Westfield boys have been approached????

im sure you boys are correct but please correct me if im wrong but i think youll find that both Westfield and Eversley contain ex Knaphill players one was signed from Knaphill only yesterday.In any case at this level players follow managers its what happens ,its nothing new.

im sure you boys are correct but please correct me if im wrong but i think youll find that both Westfield and Eversley contain ex Knaphill players one was signed from Knaphill only yesterday.In any case at this level players follow managers its what happens ,its nothing new.

All inbreds

Yes that might be the case, but I know some people who are capable of playing higher, but aren't able to with life commitments like family and work?

Sounds like ruggs is a good player who can obviously put the ball in the net which solves one problem at Knaphill, if they had had someone like that from the start maybe they would not be in this position. But even at this level money seems to talk for goalscorers.

Will be interesting who they can bring in as the players they are supposedly approaching are with teams who are flying high at the mo? Do they have good contacts in the area then?

Will be interesting to see the starting line up against spelthorne on Sat, with apparently 6-7 1st team players already gone and not much time to bring new faces in it looks like some of the ressies might get a chance. At least they might show a bit more bollocks anyway! Is anyone decent left down there?