Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill/Ellers/Redders/loads of other waffle

4-5-1

Whether you tell people your semi pro! Get paid or some people dont think its senior football, surely at this level of football call it what you want is about ENJOYMENT in what you do, be it play, manage, officiate, support or help out behind the scenes.

As for Knaphill (which the thread was origanally about). I've always had tough games against and they've been a very good addition to the CCL since they joined, so im sure they will turn it around.

As im one of those that doesnt speak any sense on this forum i was wondering why certain individuals who seem to know it all bother to watch CCL football as it is obviously below their standard .What does also surprise me is that they post on a forum that is below their intelligence level when they could be entertaining posters at step 4 with their negative comments.

So that must be Knaphills promotion chances gone then - will it be a relegation battle for them now instead?! Would be a shame to lose a decent run club but clearly big changes are required - conceding 9 goals in 2 games without reply must surely be worrying times. Not a great start for the new management team either....bet Ellers is pleased to have got out when he did.

I'm not sure that Knaphill would go down, it depends on if the team/s coming up from Step 7 have at least Grade H facilities and can work towards getting Grade G or F.

http://football.mitoo.co.uk/LeagueTab.cfm?TblName=Matches&DivisionID=3171&LeagueCode=MDX2012

http://www.football.mitoo.co.uk/LeagueTab.cfm?TblName=Matches&DivisionID=5185&LeagueCode=SEIFL2012

Can any team from those two leagues be promoted (i.e. do they have lights etc?) I know that FC Romania ground-share with Cheshunt but if promoted they would go to the SSML.

This result does not surprise me greatly nor, deep down, does it probably surprise the new management team too much. They have taken over and the majority of the promotion chasing Middlesex superstars have scurried off.

Bailer and co have worked hard this week at getting bodies in and whilst they have managed a few they would no doubt have liked more. They also only had 1 session to work on things and were playing 1 of the top sides. I am sure things will turn round in the coming weeks

As im one of those that doesnt speak any sense on this forum i was wondering why certain individuals who seem to know it all bother to watch CCL football as it is obviously below their standard .What does also surprise me is that they post on a forum that is below their intelligence level when they could be entertaining posters at step 4 with their negative comments.

Why would the intelligent posters on here bother with a Step 4 Forum, they are mostly like the Graveyard,Dead.We have more views in a day than Guernsey have in a month,reason we can all say what we like to a point.

This result does not surprise me greatly nor, deep down, does it probably surprise the new management team too much. They have taken over and the majority of the promotion chasing Middlesex superstars have scurried off.

Bailer and co have worked hard this week at getting bodies in and whilst they have managed a few they would no doubt have liked more. They also only had 1 session to work on things and were playing 1 of the top sides. I am sure things will turn round in the coming weeks

Not to mention playing an in-form Spelly side! They're good blokes and will do well once settled and they've had a chance to put their stamp on things.

Have to disagree to a point.Ruggles is not the player he was a few seasons ago,and hardly showed any heart for a fight when I watched him for Sheerwater against South Kilburn.Maybe he has good contacts and can attract decent Players now he is Joint Manager at Knaphill.The players he took to Sheerwater perhaps will follow,but they will hardly set the world alight.Bailer,I do not know so cannot comment.The only plus side they have to attract Players is the facilities,mainly the Pitch.

I havn't commented on here for a while but reading through the topic i felt i had to. Someone has to stand up for Knaphill FC.

I'm sure things will work out well at Knaphill, the people involved there work very hard and the club deserves some good hype. A lot of players/people find it easy to moan about Knaphill and some people comment without knowing the real facts.

It's a shame things didnt work out with Ellers, IMO the players let him and the club down and didnt perform up to the pre season standards. Football is a results business and after losing 5 games out of 6 i dont think you can complain tbh. Maybe a few of them thought it was going to be easy, it never is in this league or the one above.

As for redrup he gave his best when he played for us. He was among a select few who looked like they gave there all and really cared IMO.

Things will get better on the pitch but it will take time.

x