Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guard of honour

Can someone please explain why Farnham gave Guernsey a guard on honour?

More sucking off because I can't recall Guernsey winning the league

Because they knew what it must have taken to play, and win, 7 games in 10 days ? Or because they also knew, as we all do, they had just played the best team in the league ? I'm gonna miss your posts mate. Ryman thread doesn't look too lively though.

Because they knew what it must have taken to play, and win, 7 games in 10 days ? Or because they also knew, as we all do, they had just played the best team in the league ? I'm gonna miss your posts mate. Ryman thread doesn't look too lively though.

The best team in the league? Where's the league trophy please remind me?

3 more years of existence me thinks before the money runs dry and the FA say enough is enough.

Anyway why did they give you a guard of honour absolute embarrassing if I was associated with Farnham

Because they wanted to do and also they knew it would get your raging

What a horrible lot some of you are on here :angry:

Edited by jaygsy

Best team in the League??????        1, Got stuffed 3-1 and outplayed at the Runnymede stadium( I was there) 2. Trophy sitting in our clubhouse,......................Don't think so. Up The  Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D

Why shouldn't they Bob? Or are you such a miserable cent that you can't accept a bit of respect between 2 clubs. The fact that they didn't have to makes it all the more appreciated.

To win 7 games in 10 days was remarkable and whilst we didn't win the league, gaining promotion was an amazing end to a fantastic season. I utterly pity you inability to derive pleasure from anything other than your own misery. Crawl back under your rock, put on your repeats of Steptoe and wallow in your own pit of despair.

I've had a great 2 years in the CCL and am sad to be parting some of the clubs we've met. But I won't miss your fatuous guff.

Ryman thread doesn't look too lively though.

There was a busy Isthmian forum but it closed down. I think the bloke running it kept getting threatened with being sued for some reason. Someone tried another one at http://w11.zetaboards.com/AFC_Conference_South/forum/3503625/ but that's been shut down for 'terms of service violations (abusive content)"

The latest effort is http://isthmianforums.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general but it's hardly used.

There really are some bitter petty people on here!

A fantastic achievement against the odds by Guernsey and worthy of the respect of being clapped off of the pitch by everyone in the stadium including the Farnham staff and players.

Fully agree that the best team in any league is the one with the most points at the end of the season and I am sure if we were at Egham on Saturday we would have done exactly the same thing.

Congrats to both clubs.

Fully deserved.

There was a busy Isthmian forum but it closed down. I think the bloke running it kept getting threatened with being sued for some reason. Someone tried another one at http://w11.zetaboards.com/AFC_Conference_South/forum/3503625/ but that's been shut down for 'terms of service violations (abusive content)"

The latest effort is http://isthmianforums.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general but it's hardly used.

I think the donkeys will miss this place. It's a very busy step 5 forum and there's not much like it for step 4 in the south east.

Guernsey played 20 games in a month lets give them a guard of honour what a load of old tosh.

I think they will have the shock of there life in the Ryman where teams won't be kissing there butt every week.

How long before a team says NO there not travelling by plane?

Allez Allez arse licking

Edited by bobuk