Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ideas for the League

There is a thread on the SSML forum about how to imporve the league.

1 idea I like on there is to ditch Extra Time and go straight to pens for cup games.

Any thoughts as to how we freshen up the league ?

Better communication from the League to supporters.

Krooner what benefit does ditching extra time have? Penalty's are an awful way to decide a tie.

Less playing time.  thinking of the away team on a Tuesday/Wednesday night.  They get home earlier.

I think ET has had its day and needs to be changed. 

play two rounds of league cup ties per week  ie 1st round on the Saturday and 2nd round on the Tuesday or Wednesday

Let goalkeepers wear black goalkeeper shirts

You are tinkering with the LOAF though TC.

Examples HKP ?

Plenty, many times valid subjects are raised on here (as well as other outlets) and its not that often someone from the League will comment. Of course they can't be expected to answer every query, but when you have a topic going to many, many pages some sort of comment/statement would be good and would quickly quell some rumours and bullpoo that people with agendas put about. Apart from through here, I would not have a clue as to how to contact someone from the CCL and I'd hazard a guess probably wouldn't be that interested in answering a query from someone with no official ties to a club. Being quite new to CCL I would not have a clue as to the idenity of League officals if I were to bump into one, harder I guess as I am unable to attend that many UK based matches in a season, only managed seven last season.

Edited by HKP

Why should they have to?  This isn't an official league forum is it?

I am not saying they should have to, the question was how to improve the League and better communication (in whatever form) be an improvement. Could be through a more controlled format of their choosing.

Edited by HKP

How about a twitter feed to instantly notify matches off, results and matches coming up. Every little help in spreading the word of CCL football.

Ok so you are talking official communication HKP.  I think the league suffers from that to be honest.  A couple do their best on here but I do tend to agree re Website, Twitter etc but that needs someone to do that.  We must never forget these guys do the jobs for nothing.  Anyone out there fancy approaching the league to be their Social Media Officer ?

Yes, official communication, in various formats. Totally understand that these guys give their time for nothing and get nothing but moans from the likes of me! I used to sit on the other side of the fence as well. Need to try and make use of every avenue possible these days to try and attract more people through to watch CCL football.