Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Games 6th/7th August

You're making conclusions when you should concentrate on facts [1] Who said anything about pre-match food and drink ? [2] Who said the ref was in the boardroom pre-match when I spoke to him ?

Most of our players wouldn't know who was on the committee or not as we certainly don't give it the big 'I am' as far as that's concerned.  Being a committee member at Windsor is about volunteering to help the club not wearing a blazer and tie and saying 'look at me do you know who I am'.  As far as I'm aware every Windsor supporter applauded our players off at the end as we always do win or lose and the players themselves would be the first to admit that, if again you had bothered to ask instead of jumping to conclusions !  As far as keeping the manager/players and for how long it's really quite simple and the same at most clubs - nobody knows !  I can't foresee our manager going anywhere soon as he's a Windsor man through and through and is under no illusions as to what we want to achieve and how we will do it and he knows he will have our backing 100%.  No doubt some players will leave because they're not getting a regular start or because they think £20 a week elsewhere makes the grass greener but there won't be wholesale changes as character/temperament/committment are all attributes Mick looks for in a player as well as their skill on the field so most if not all of the players are here for the duration and have bought into the mindset Mick has established - only one promise has been made by Mick to the players which is you'll get 40 weeks of nothing but you will get games under your belt and you will be in the shop window !   One promise the club itself has made is that we would never stand in the way of someone [management or players] who have been offered the opportunity to better themselves and by that we mean playing at a higher standard as opposed to the amount of money they can earn so if anyone does leave for that reason they do so with our blessings and best wishes !  

Money is not the be all and end all in football as you would know if you asked our players why they're at Windsor.  The opportunity to play in a decent side in a decent ground on an excellent pitch in front of crowds numbered in hundreds instead of tens with a good management and coaching setup and professional medical back up goes part of the way but other things within the infrastructure of the club to support them are in place which makes it a pleasant atmosphere to go about their chosen sport which they do for pleasure - no one is forced to play for us so we must be doing something right ! 

Ash Utd 1 Alton Town 1

first home game for the new management & team & by the end of the game still unbeaten.

Played better than we did on saturday, however still wasn't enough to gain the win against a determined Alton side. First half we played ok & created some good chance, but the goal which put us in front was very fortunate as the ball seem well out off play but we kept going Alton all stopped waiting for a whistle but that only happened to signal the goal.

Second half Alton came out quickly & determined. By midway into the half Alton had equalised with a cracking shot from the edge off the box. Both side had chances to win it but by the end a draw & a fair result

Apologies for getting Mick Woodhams name wrong,for the First time in my recollection,but you will say differently of course.

You misread my comments you got lucky,it was meant in the context of after wasting a fortune on Superstars that failed in gaining you promotion.You employed a Manager known to you previously at Windsor FC,who had a better knowledge and contacts than the previous incumbents did.He went with Youth mainly and is doing a great job.However how long do you think you can keep him and the Players you have together,when not paying them money.That is what I mean by lucky.

A quick use of the search facility shows 4 examples of you using "Woodward". Oh well.

And the rest of the above really doesn't fit any sane description of the word "lucky".

It's pure gobbledigook as usual.

FT Croydon 0-3 South Park

FT Mole Valley 1-0 Wembley

https://soundcloud.com/mole-valley-scr/ft-mole-valley-scr-1-0-wembley

Edited by Chris Clapham

Never ever thought that I would ever see a South Park fan on this website criticising another clubs pitch.Yes the Arena was not up to its usual decent standard,but nor was the Officiating in my opinion,Ryan O'Sullivan has gone downhill fast,from a Referee in the Redhill Sunday League,who had time to speak to players and hardly ever flashed a card.To the now I am the centre of attention Official that awaits Clubs now,9 cards the last time I saw him at Westfield last season,and 5 tonight in what was a Mundane Affair,that South Park thoroughly deserved to win 3-0.Do not think Wazza had a save to make all evening,such was their dominance.And yes I did speak to Ryan,and told him my opinions,another £50 for the F.A.,did he stay and buy himself a drink NO.