Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 23rd November Matches

Italia90

yes another 1 goal defeat for us.....fed up losing by the one goal

it was an awful local derby game, no passion, no tough tackle, not much goal mouth action, both sides poor today & the goal came out of nothing scored by an ex ash player jack dillion

but you wont get me me blaming the manger or managers duncs,....must be the the people running the club & if its the old people you saying it is i cant see you blaming 2 out of the three old guard (especially one off them)  so it just leaves one.....................................me (shame i have nothing to do with the committee now)

Gareth you are seriously paranoid I like you wish the manager all the best and would be happy if he took the club on an amazing run and won the league but it aint gonna happen,I don't know who you are reffering to when you say the old guard can you explain please? and although you say you are not on the committee can you honestly say you don't have an input into what is going on down there,the history of this club apart from the last few seasons is all about success now i am afraid we are accepting failure and getting used to it,I am no more than a fan of Ash utd so am entitled to my opinion please stop this stupid argument that i am in some way blaming the manager I am for the record blaming everyone including myself for allowing the club to be the way it is FACT.

I popped over to watch Eversley v Lammas yesterday the first time I've seen Lammas in the last few weeks and I have to say I was very impressed with staines. It was quite hard to believe it was the same Lammas who had been on a poor run before hand. The score line of 1-2 wasn't as close as it sounds. Staines first half was so dominant and they could of had of been 5 or 6!! Eversley couldn't get to grips of the front line of Gary James, Richard Butler and Jamie Smithers! Staines races into a 2-0 lead through Gavin Bamford and the returning Gary James. Stone in the Lammas goal had a quiet afternoon apart from maybe the last 10 mins. Eversley got one back with 10 to go but didn't look like threatening the Lammas goal all afternoon and staines saw the game out too see them return back to second spot.

Gareth you are seriously paranoid I like you wish the manager all the best and would be happy if he took the club on an amazing run and won the league but it aint gonna happen,I don't know who you are reffering to when you say the old guard can you explain please? and although you say you are not on the committee can you honestly say you don't have an input into what is going on down there,the history of this club apart from the last few seasons is all about success now i am afraid we are accepting failure and getting used to it,I am no more than a fan of Ash utd so am entitled to my opinion please stop this stupid argument that i am in some way blaming the manager I am for the record blaming everyone including myself for allowing the club to be the way it is FACT.

The old guard of the committee are just 2 who have been there for years doing alot behind the scenes to keep Ash utd alive especially over the past several season before the New people on the committee took charge.

I can honestly say I have NO say whatever goes on at the club. I'm now just a pretend groundsman who gives plenty off hours making sure the club have a pitch to play on, May not be the best but it's the best I can do. That's my sole role at the club apart from supporting the club home & away & through good & bad times which is what the club is going through now

On the pitch I have confidence that it can be turned round just with abit of luck & my opinion just a couple extra players with ccl experience

Edited by aupostie

Really? Hasn't rained in Sutton since Wednesday! :unsure:

Same thing every season. Not a lot done to rectify the pitch. Had a discussion with our goalie coach 2 weeks ago about this game and we both said "doubt it will go ahead". Feel for the Epsom Ath lads as they don't really get a say. Just means a disadvantage to us going over midweek now after a hard days work.

Hmm the one thing i am noted for is my honesty which sometimes gets me into trouble thats something I have to live with,now are you honestly telling me on a public Forum that you have nothing to do with the running of this club cos I have been told different please correct me if this is not the case and i will apologise mate

Hmm the one thing i am noted for is my honesty which sometimes gets me into trouble thats something I have to live with,now are you honestly telling me on a public Forum that you have nothing to do with the running of this club cos I have been told different please correct me if this is not the case and i will apologise mate

Duncs

I honestly can tell you I've no say what so ever what goes on at the club apart from preparing a pitch for Ash utd Ash utd youth Ash rangers & baggie lea.

All I can say is believe me as I don't want to fall out with you as I've known & watched you for along time

Ok Gaz I publicly apolagize its just that somebody told me you would be sitting on an important meeting this week

Whoever told you that needs to really get the facts right as the only thing I will be sitting on at the club this week is the mower getting the pitch prepared for baggie leas home game on Saturday

Whoever told you that needs to really get the facts right as the only thing I will be sitting on at the club this week is the mower getting the pitch prepared for baggie leas home game on Saturday

Hmm thats not really an asertive answer now i have apolagised and been honest with you so can you answer yes or no to the question which is are you going to an important meeting at Ash utd this week

Hmm thats not really an asertive answer now i have apolagised and been honest with you so can you answer yes or no to the question which is are you going to an important meeting at Ash utd this week

What meeting?

So my answer is a totally NOOOOOOOOOO

Ok thats cool cos like me you are completely honest and i have to believe you lets hope nothing changes

Nothing will change with me apart from I may get better at being a groundsman