Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 23rd November Matches

Italia90

All games to be played this weekend:

PREMIER DIVISION

Ash United v Farnham Town

Colliers Wood United v South Park

Croydon v Badshot Lea

Hanworth Villa v Alton Town

Hartley Wintney v Wembley

Horley Town v Raynes Park Vale

Mole Valley SCR v Frimley Green

Molesey v Epsom & Ewell

Westfield v Bedfont Sports

Windsor v Chessington & Hook United

DIVISION 1

Banstead Athletic v Dorking

CB Hounslow United v Spelthorne Sports

Epsom Athletic v Bedfont & Feltham

Eversley & California v Staines Lammas

Knaphill v Farleigh Rovers

Sandhurst Town v Cobham

CUP

Sheerwater v Camberley Town

Worcester Park v Cove

I was stood next too a group of windsor supporters last night, 'we are not at full strength again so what do you expect' then I come on here and and see you highlight about your keeper is an outfield player and missing ben harris.

I could well be mistaken but it sounded like excuses from the comments I heard.

Staines. So I'm travelling by train to New Malden then the 265 bus to the ground.

Having visited a number of CCL clubs this season, I've noticed a shortage of things like PA announcements, team information at the match or even, as was the case at CB Hounslow, a programme or someone on the door to take the money ! I'll be curious to see how CWU fare in these areas.

You cannot complain about someone not taking your money surely?Hope you made every effort to find someone to give your cash to .CWU do a decent Programme,decent bar well stocked,are a kind friendly bunch,make yourself known  and someone may give you a guided tour.

Staines. So I'm travelling by train to New Malden then the 265 bus to the ground.

Having visited a number of CCL clubs this season, I've noticed a shortage of things like PA announcements, team information at the match or even, as was the case at CB Hounslow, a programme or someone on the door to take the money ! I'll be curious to see how CWU fare in these areas.

Get the 265 outside the Fountain pub. Turn left out of NM station. Get off at Wibbandune (announced on bus) and cross via footbridge. I am doing the programmes as I speak. The teams are written up on a chalk board and updated with goals cautions etc etc as the game progresses. Someone will be happy to take the admission money off you at some stage.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Edited by Chris Clapham

I fancy a CW upset here Rebel, SP will be tired after their last two matches and CW had a great victory over RPV so they'll be buzzing and fresh after having no mid week fixture, plus CW are very lively going forward and I've always thought SP are suspect defensively!

Just out of interest stan, how many times have you seen SP play?

I fancy a CW upset here Rebel, SP will be tired after their last two matches and CW had a great victory over RPV so they'll be buzzing and fresh after having no mid week fixture, plus CW are very lively going forward and I've always thought SP are suspect defensively!

Shhhhhh!!!! You'll only annoy them!!!