Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Broxbourne boro ?

He added:“The money is there for the right players who want to come in. We have a chairman [inanc Eltiok] who with his finances can blow clubs like Harlow, and this is no disrespect, out of the water.

“They are a phenomenally wealthy family and are coming to keep the club up. They have got massive plans.”

The sheer arrogance of this statement makes me hope they fall flat on their a??e

He added:“The money is there for the right players who want to come in. We have a chairman [inanc Eltiok] who with his finances can blow clubs like Harlow, and this is no disrespect, out of the water.

“They are a phenomenally wealthy family and are coming to keep the club up. They have got massive plans.”

The sheer arrogance of this statement makes me hope they fall flat on their a??e

Perhaps they will have the biggest playing budget in the Essex Senior League next season?

You can have all the budget in the world, if the manager can't produce the goods he will be leaving.  I know it's early days for him at Ware, but it's not been a great start.  Sounds like he talks a good game but can't produce the points!

I agree with Jonno above, I hope their "money buys the title" plan falls flat on it's arse!

Having a budget helps of course as you can attract "better players" but its definitely not the be all and end all. Team spirit counts lots......chucking a bunch of strangers together on £££s doesn't always work.

As for saying they can blow other clubs out of the water with their finances... the less said the better I think?

So he tries to scuttle broxbourne by taking the whole squad the majority of which were never going to be good enough and now he is already bombing them out. Long run Brix are well to be shot of him.

but its definitely not the be all and end all. Team spirit counts lots......

Very true our players have a great team spirit and that's been one the main reasons Hanwell Town FC has improved so much under the management of Ray Duffy.