Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Broxbourne boro ?

The Game with Southall on Saturday has been postponed. Anyone got any boots, i'm sure you can get a game their now?

No one has notified me they are unable to fulfil the fixture

Two tweets from the club's account: "As CHAIRMAN of this club JOHN MURPHY I would like to put the record straight and the people who have tried to steal our TEAM name and STATUS have been stopped & our game this Saturday against Southall has been postponed by the league to enable us 2 regroup &sign new players"

Two tweets from the club's account: "As CHAIRMAN of this club JOHN MURPHY I would like to put the record straight and the people who have tried to steal our TEAM name and STATUS have been stopped & our game this Saturday against Southall has been postponed by the league to enable us 2 regroup &sign new players"

What a mess!  As always, in situations like this, I really feel for the stalwarts at the club; the volunteers and fans who keep the club going.  Players, managers and even directors come and go, the only constant is the supporters - but I guess as with many clubs at this level, even the supporters are ageing and starting to pass away.  Very sad.

The Game with Southall on Saturday has been postponed. Anyone got any boots, i'm sure you can get a game their now?

Update - This game has NOT been called off by the league at the present time

I can now confirm that FC Broxbourne Borough v Southall (Saturday 21st December) and FC Broxbourne Borough v Wodson Park (Saturday 28th December) have both been postponed by the SSML.

No surprise there it had to be done.

• 2 weeks later...

The first 'new look' Ware line-up - no place for Anstead !!!!! (a move back to Hertford maybe?)

Starting line up: R Madden, Rispoli, Karagul, Shehu, Ka Bishop, Wilson, Bashkal, Kostalas, Carvalho, Dacosta, Ki Bishop.

Subs: Rose, Buck, Smith, Ironton, Antonaides.

The first 'new look' Ware line-up - no place for Anstead !!!!! (a move back to Hertford maybe?)

Starting line up: R Madden, Rispoli, Karagul, Shehu, Ka Bishop, Wilson, Bashkal, Kostalas, Carvalho, Dacosta, Ki Bishop.

Subs: Rose, Buck, Smith, Ironton, Antonaides.

A 3-1 defeat leaves them rooted at the foot of the table.

Good luck to them! Will be interesting to see how they do.