Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 25th October

As much as I like everyone's digs at Rhodes re: Edgware Town, I don't think anyone directly involved with the club has made any bragging statements.

Yep we know that.

Its just Rhodes people are having digs at because he is a twat.

DIVISION ONE

2-3 Buckingham Athletic v Crawley Green

From the Pie & Mushy Peas Blog:

http://pieandmushypeas.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/buckingham-athletic-fc.html

With all this time you have Mr Rhodes finding these obscure blogs surely you could have written your match report from the Edgware game you witnessed and promised to let us all see the wisdom of your words

Blew the Premier title chase wide apart today. Don't normally come on here with AFC reports but couldn't help myself, everyone was outstanding.

2 stunning goals from Jamie Warne and so much satisfying as been with the club since he was 12.

Think any team from probably 10 can clinch title.

Apart from the 3 years he spent at Crawley?! Good player, extremely quick, tore teams apart on his day, just needed consistency and a new challenge at Afc looks to have given him that push he needed.