Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town 1st Team Manager

I'm sure they will now Michael Roche and Fabio Valenti have taken over, just seen on twitter that they have signed 9 new players in the last 2 days. Looks like the fans are enjoying the appointment, noticed numerous comments and re tweets on their FB page and Twitter account.

Alan Ali. Fantastic young player. See him back at Bellmountwood start of the year.

Cheers RB

I'll pass that onto the manager. Might be someone we need to watch out for then

I dont normally condon the sort of John Terry type of defending but if you've got a number 5/6 at the back to eat him up i think he'll go missing quite easy

Is that Javonne Molloy the Ex QPR, Hanwell Town, Bedfont & Feltham, Ashford Town, Northwood and North Greenford United ;) striker at Edgware Town? if it is he is a decent striker who at step 6 football should get them 20+ goals.

1383509876_0.jpg

Is that Javonne Molloy the Ex QPR, Hanwell Town, Bedfont & Feltham, Ashford Town, Northwood and North Greenford United ;) striker at Edgware Town? if it is he is a decent striker who at step 6 football should get them 20+ goals.

1383509876_0.jpg

Blimey his football CV will be a few pages long with that many teams. Seems the main hotshot at the moment though is Marky Blackborne with 2 in 2 already. AND missed a pen sat according to social media souces.

They've signed some very good players and Roachy is a good manager who will get them playing and winning sooner rather than later. I expect them to climb up the table very quickly.

Do you know him Dom? Can we expect a seven dayer going in for you to take up the spot in between the sticks?

Seems the main hotshot at the moment though is Marky Blackborne with 2 in 2 already. AND missed a pen sat according to social media souces.

Surely you mean Stuart Blackburne who has scored two in two

Stuart Blackburne?!!!??! Who the producer of Coronation Street?

No i mean Mark , my mate said it was DEFINATLY this guy who scored --->

post-10383-0-49373100-1418036431_thumb.jpg

Well either your mate needs glasses or Edgware are guilty of submitting false information as they have credited Stuart with both goals on Mitoo (and its the club who inputs the information)

Well they ought too seeing as they are now basically Cockfosters, no brainer really.

Looking at the line-ups, Cockfosters actually had more players from the Roach/Fabz era than Edgware did, Edgware only having 5 compared to Cockfosters having 6. As I thought, they must've had some trouble getting players to drop down a league for a season and a half. 

Alan Ali. Fantastic young player. See him back at Bellmountwood start of the year.

It's spelt Alen. 

Well either your mate needs glasses or Edgware are guilty of submitting false information as they have credited Stuart with both goals on Mitoo (and its the club who inputs the information)

Ah maybe its his bad then , he does actually wear glasses already so prehaps ill buy him a bigger pair for christmas so he'll look like Dennis Taylor(famous 80s snooker champion for all you youngens wondering who)

Ah maybe its his bad then , he does actually wear glasses already so prehaps ill buy him a bigger pair for christmas so he'll look like Dennis Taylor(famous 80s snooker champion for all you youngens wondering who)

Your mate prob cudnt tell the diffrence between any of them cos they all look the same over tere wit 6 toes and stuff

Looking at the line-ups, Cockfosters actually had more players from the Roach/Fabz era than Edgware did, Edgware only having 5 compared to Cockfosters having 6. As I thought, they must've had some trouble getting players to drop down a league for a season and a half.

Depends on if there is money to be had and what the club is hoping to achieve I guess. Plenty of players play below or drop down.

Edited by Winslow Boy