Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tues 08th

Manors

Find this quote quite insulting, as a player that played for cove. A lot f players travelled from here there and everywhere for over 3 years to play for cove, not asking for any extra £ even when we were doing well, an then finally finding out that there is no chance of promotion players left to better their own career. An this seems to have been a good decision looking at the position HWFC are in. (Most are earning the same money btw) so to say it's sad that this is what today's game is like is not a fair comment at all. Not one cove player from last year received a call about this year to stay, weather their mind was made up or not, so maybe the problem lies closer to home?

Find this quote quite insulting, as a player that played for cove. A lot f players travelled from here there and everywhere for over 3 years to play for cove, not asking for any extra £ even when we were doing well, an then finally finding out that there is no chance of promotion players left to better their own career. An this seems to have been a good decision looking at the position HWFC are in. (Most are earning the same money btw) so to say it's sad that this is what today's game is like is not a fair comment at all. Not one cove player from last year received a call about this year to stay, weather their mind was made up or not, so maybe the problem lies closer to home?

We are not playing the poor us Duncs you know better than that we are just stating facts and if the truth be told there are a. Lot of clubs in similar positions . The cost of local Foitball is massive and all we did was try to manage when the sponsor left

A very honest reply cove supporter.

I hope you and the club find a solution. I appreciate it won't be easy.

all I will comment on this is that there was a budget for players which was received by the manager every week . And sometimes this was paid by our president out of his funds. Never once did we not pay players

You say you were never asked to stay I can assure you that we were told by the then manager that all were going to Hartley and that was what happened . I spoke to players in May and was told that you all wanted to go because you wanted to further your career. Don't argue with that however I was also told that you all stopped trying in December because you had heard we weren't applying for promotion.

Just a thought its that time of year so perhaps you should ask your present club if they ha be applied because they will have had to by now and if not what?

As a long suffering Farnboro supporter, I would like to make a comment regarding Cove FC.

I did attend 3 matches last season and did notice how physical and demanding this league is.When I attended this season, twice in fact, the team Cove put out were very young and basically got beaten up.They were unable to cope with the demands of this league and the pitch did not help.Clearly they have taken many hammerings this year and it is not surprising these young players have had enough.Regardless what players went where and why, I would ask the Management did they believe a team mostly made up of Youth players could compete in this league.If your short of players you need a Manager who has many contacts.If they were able to field a older team, would they be in this situation?

Just to dispel rumours we have applied to go up and we have lots of people working very hard behind the scenes to get the grading done :)

In saying that we know its a long winter and will have to work as hard on the pitch to achieve this. Some very good teams in the league this year!

Just to dispel rumours we have applied to go up and we have lots of people working very hard behind the scenes to get the grading done :)

In saying that we know its a long winter and will have to work as hard on the pitch to achieve this. Some very good teams in the league this year!

That is not what Millers said last night.  Told me we were all duff and that it would be a walk in the park for HW.  He did honest :)