Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday 28th March

Sounds like Hale Lays Crisps United had a side out today probably with a few players from leagues above called in as per . Oh well. As they say in that thing we call life, cheaters never prosper.

What a load of utter cr@p you come out with. Who has proven to be cheaters? Do other clubs not have dual registration. Did all the  dual registration players own teams not have games today? Proved wrong with the team sheet that another poster submitted. Majority of this team HALE LEYS could play at a much higher level but due to work, life commitments are unable to commit to. Why the bee in your bonnet? Probably thrashed one of your teams you support.

Monday 28th March

PREMIER DIVISION

P-P Hadley v Biggleswade United

P-P Welwyn Garden City v Berkhamsted

DIVISION ONE

P-P Brimsdown v Winslow United (@ Enfield Town FC)

P-P Woodford Town v Edgware Town (@ Ware FC)

DIVISION TWO CUP FINAL

P-P Totternhoe v Hale Leys United

(@ Leverstock Green FC) (Kick Off 2.30pm)

DIVISION TWO

P-P AFC Hillgate v Grendon Rangers

P-P Aston Clinton v Clean Slate

P-P Old Bradwell United v Mursley United

RESERVE DIVISION NORTH & WEST

0-2 Pitstone & Ivinghoe Reserves v Wolverton Town Reserves

P-P The 61FC (Luton) Reserves v New Bradwell St Peter Reserves

P-P Tring Corinthians Reserves v Old Bradwell United Reserves

Monday 28th March

PREMIER DIVISION

P-P Hadley v Biggleswade United

P-P Welwyn Garden City v Berkhamsted

DIVISION ONE

P-P Brimsdown v Winslow United (@ Enfield Town FC)

P-P Woodford Town v Edgware Town (@ Ware FC)

DIVISION TWO CUP FINAL

P-P Totternhoe v Hale Leys United

(@ Leverstock Green FC) (Kick Off 2.30pm)

DIVISION TWO

P-P AFC Hillgate v Grendon Rangers

P-P Aston Clinton v Clean Slate

P-P Old Bradwell United v Mursley United

RESERVE DIVISION NORTH & WEST

0-2 Pitstone & Ivinghoe Reserves v Wolverton Town Reserves

P-P The 61FC (Luton) Reserves v New Bradwell St Peter Reserves

P-P Tring Corinthians Reserves v Old Bradwell United Reserves

That's helped clear up the fixture backlog then!!

Hale Leys squad for today:

Ashley Jenkins

Mitch Collins

Oh , Mitch and Jenko were in the squad? Ok prehaps it wasn't so strong after all. My bad.

Probably thrashed one of your teams you support.

Probably not, In my 33 years involved with Sun i've never known us to play you guys? But then again we went straight from the county league premier into Div 1 so wouldn't really know what division two looks like?

Oh , Mitch and Jenko were in the squad? Ok prehaps it wasn't so strong after all. My bad.

Being a mutual fan I believe that Hale Leys would have a good game against your team but I believe they would beat you. As well for the comment on these two players was unnecessary as you most probably cant kick a ball but "Jenko" is a very good player as seen in the games I have watch but "Mitch" has only just signed and I have not seen him play yet but believe he is young and will learn a lot from playing with Hale Leys.

Edited by MyseryGuy

A team sheet submitted for a programme doesn't necessarily reflect the team that turns up for the game ;)

Someone has a chip on their shoulder. One thing their manager doesn't do is cheat.

I never suggested or singled out any one person as a cheat. But one thing I will say is OUR ssml rep side were expelled from the national cup due to a Hale Lays breaking clearly stated competition rules, or in plain English cheating. And we won't even mention the Hertford Town cup saga.

I never suggested or singled out any one person as a cheat. But one thing I will say is OUR ssml rep side were expelled from the national cup due to a Hale Lays breaking clearly stated competition rules, or in plain English cheating. And we won't even mention the Hertford Town cup saga.

If you're going to carry on crying about it go ahead but all the points your making are terrible and pointless. You got a chip on your shoulder and you are using this to express it. Leave it out and take your opinions elsewhere as Hale Leys are a phenomenal side with an outstanding amount of talent who play exceptional football for the league they are in. I'm sorry but that is hard to find that somewhere else.

No club broke the rules, the league did. Not sure how it is your rep side, as like you say you've never been involved in Division 2.

It must be very hard for any manager/secretary searching for background on players in this kind of competition. A mistake was made. On the other thread about the county game I stated that the losing team that made the complaint also played a previous contracted player. So both teams could be disqualified due to paperwork.

It must be very hard for any manager/secretary searching for background on players in this kind of competition. A mistake was made. On the other thread about the county game I stated that the losing team that made the complaint also played a previous contracted player. So both teams could be disqualified due to paperwork.

Will there be a final ??

Makes you wonder if its even worthwhile taking part in this "tournament". Just creates a backlog of fixtures as far as I can see.