Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions Dorking v Hx Bostik Prem Sat 15th Sept

urchinman1961

Well it’s a draw - outstanding first half and should really be out of sight - George Purcell in particular was amazing and had a terrific delivery for a corner for one of the goals .

Second half Dorking got the early goal and then it’s fair to say were the dominant team and Dorking could have ended up winning the game other than an exceptional save from Calum and the woodwork coming to the rescue when Dorking hit the crossbar. Feels like two points lost but we really need to look at the second half. STILL undefeated in the league but we need to finish off teams.

I appreciate that Dorking have a brand new ground but they perhaps need to look at their pricing strategy and their stewards are going to have a long season if they start restricting the opposition fans the way they did today .

Stewards? What stewards, only one turned up in the second half because we making more noise than the home side and because Dorking came back into the game more otherwise they didn't have any.

What was that one steward restricting any way as I was standing behind the goal but could see the presence of said steward?

Stewards!!! 

they must have been having a laugh then as none seen in the ground or assisting anyone at all, then suddenly in the Second half the 50/50 raffle women turns up with a High viz on and objects to what "away supporters cheering their team on"  when she should have been at the main stand asking home supporters not to stand on yellow lines!!!

And as a long time Dorking resident, people wonder why I don't go down to Meadowbank to watch the Nomads.

I think you may have just answered their questions.

Archived