Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Shutdown

So has anybody been down to their local newsagent as yet today to pick up their copy of the Non League Paper, I stand corrected as it's not £3.00 but I would be more than happy to pay that and far more each week:

0000.jpg

Has anybody been down to their local newsagent as yet this morning to pick up a copy of the Non League Paper, I don't expect it will be too long before Scott Reynolds is featured for his heroics at Stratford Fields, it may even be today:

0000.jpg

Has anybody ventured out as yet this morning especially with the clocks having gone back, there will be a lot to get our teeth into with the ongoing restrictions, the National League bailout money and the FA Cup Fourth Qualifying Round ties, former SSML Club Haringey Borough suffered a shock 1-0 defeat at Maldon & Tiptree:

0000.jpg

The Non League Paper should be a good read today with all the FA Vase First Round proper ties, the draw for the FA Cup First Round and all the uncertainty at present with the lockdown, lets hope it won't effect the SSML from Thursday onwards however I fear that it might: 

0000.jpg

Other than the FA Cup First Round proper ties and some National League games I don't suppose there will be too much in the Non League paper today match report wise but obviously it wil still be worth rushing down to your local newsagent for this morning:

0000.jpg

The Northern League has decided that fixtures will resume on Sat 5 Dec if restrictions are lifted. The League has also consulted with clubs on how to decide the season if it’s curtailed: The vast majority favoured PPG if at least 75% of fixtures have been played.

No time to waste ?

SSML clubs will have their say on re-start date at Divisional meetings next week.

I am expecting FA Vase to be 5th December due to next round being the 19th December

27 minutes ago, Karen Browne said:

I am expecting FA Vase to be 5th December due to next round being the 19th December

If that is the case then it only applies to Ampthill Town, Colney Heath, Milton Keynes Irish, North Greenford United, Edgware Town, Eynesbury´Rovers and Leighton Town doesn't it, all the other League fixtures scheduled for 5 December can go ahead.

Meanwhile on the other side of the world the Chinese Super League is in full flow fans in the stadiums the lot. Maybe they had a different virus to us in the UK ?

Savagebee - Yes, it's ironic isn't it seeing that was where it all started and we've been paying a heavy price ever since 14 March when the first SSML fixtures were postponed. I see that Wuhan Zull FC are happily playing in the Chinese Super League as if nothing has happened, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Has anybody defied the lockdown this morning and ventured out to their local newsagent to purchase a copy of the Non League Paper, I'm sure it's still worth getting however sales must be well down at present:0000.jpg

11 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Has anybody defied the lockdown this morning and ventured out to their local newsagent to purchase a copy of the Non League Paper, 

Typical of posting misleading information.

Lockdown does not mean everyone has to stay inside 24 hours a day. People are allowed out to do various things including exercise, shopping and purchasing a newspaper without breaking any laws.

The Hellenic League (step 5-7) aims to restart on Saturday 12th December if restrictions allow. The League says it has made the decision following conversations with it's clubs. (Current National restrictions last up until Wednesday 2 December.)

On 15/11/2020 at 21:29, Karen Browne said:

Typical of posting misleading information. Lockdown does not mean everyone has to stay inside 24 hours a day. People are allowed out to do various things including exercise, shopping and purchasing a newspaper without breaking any laws

Karen - Well you said it, what is the point of the lockdown then. Anyway, in that case, has anybody ventured out as yet this morning to purchase their copy of the Non League Paper, it looks a good read from the attractive front cover, Wrexham is a strange one isn't it, why on earth would Hollywood actors Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney want to purchase the Racecourse Ground Club:

0000.jpg

So what's in the Non League Paper today, I expect it's all about Chorley and little or nothing else however getting an FA Cup Fourth Qualifying Round bye didn't do the Club any harm. I still find it strange why Hollywood actors Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney should want to purchase Wrexham, it doesn't make any sense does it:

The Non-League Football Paper

The Non League Paper should be a good read today with all the FA Vase action yesterday, I wonder what tomorrow's Third Round draw will bring, you can absolutely guarantee there will be at least one all SSML tie and possibly two:

0000.jpg

Sorry for the delay but what is in the Non League Paper today out of interest, I always like their clever headlines each week such as 'Inspired' about Chesterfield although non football connoisseurs and youngsters wouldn't have a clue what they were going on about:

0000.jpg

These will make great Christmas presents won't they for Non League enthusiasts, the poster can be ordered via the first link, the calendar the second and the directory the third:

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/pyramid-poster/

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/calendar

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/features/non-league-directory/

Billede

Sorry for the delay folks, I've been having internet difficulty lately, is there anything of interest in the Non League paper today:

0000.jpg