Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Any news on the new manager...

• 2 weeks later...

Any more news on the new Manager?

The player merry-go-round has started and the last thing we need is to see our squad disappear and be so late in appointing a new manager that all the best players are all signed to other clubs, unless of course, we got a new manager bringing in a national league squad!!!

6 minutes ago, kimbles left foot said:

Why would we have someone lined up before Mark was released? That wouldn't seem an honourable thing to do. Believe it or not running a club in real life isn't quite as fast paced as football manager on your PC.....

It's a shame some of our supporters have no patience.... if they think our board are not up to it they couldn't be further from the truth  .... have faith

I’m no expert but if we could tempt him, we should try to get Steve King. Funnily enough he was at the play off final but he obviously just went down to watch the game as he was managing Gloucester at that point and we didn’t know what would happen to Stimson 

Edited by Up the chins

3 minutes ago, Up the chins said:

I’m no expert but if we could tempt him, we should try to get Steve King. Funnily enough he was at the play off final but he obviously just went down to watch the game as he was managing Gloucester at that point and we didn’t know what would happen to Stimson 

And by that I have no idea how his teams play. I’m sure the board will make a good appointment. If it’s taking this long it obviously goes to show that they are thinking about this properly and want to get it right. The two signings so far show that you can trust their judgement