Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pred'n Lg - Wk 2 results, Wk 3 fixtures by 23 Sep,15:00

Jago

Sounds like a nice solid performance up at Witham.  I was unfortunately in Guernsey for reasons best known to Lady Jago, but was able to relax as the goals flew steadily in.  Meanwhile - Aveley eh?  TASTY.

Still early days in the prediction league.  A fairly high scoring week, which means some tooth gnashing for people like Mr D, Sir Colin and my good self who all scored 11 and still lost.   Surprisingly there was only one correct match score prediction amongst the lot of us.  Well done Lord Upminster who got the 3-1 to the Villa…. But he lost too.   Fair?  Who said life was fair?  And, as we are all only too aware, life mimics the Prediction League.

There's still a bunch of folk on zero points.   No surprise to see Dinamo amongst them, but surely this is the aforementioned Mr D’s worst start ever.   Must be the pressure of a mini competition with Marta – which he’s losing badly so far.  Long may this continue.

And an impressive start by new-boy Digger in Div 2 - but can he work out how to use his keyboard this week?  We shall soon find out.

Golden Boot -  shared – Adrian (left boot), COYS (right boot)
Lucky Bast@rd Award -  Clive

Here’s wot you done…

FA Trophy Division

image.png.207920eb0c78ddf12a58ec9fe8db470f.png

image.png.b3714539a85acef6ba68caeccf68d494.png

FA Vase Division

image.png.a3523eb5924516fc315b177e6631ca0e.png

image.png.5efebedd03cbee7ed9d3a46910999ef2.png

NEXT WEEK - Gameweek 3 of 14 - Saturday 23rd Sep by 15:00

image.png.12ff4e434c51267d47cba23953519cf0.png

Please predict on this lot:

Werder Bremen  v  FC Koln
Luton  v  Wolves
Middlesbrough  v  Southampton
Horsham v Billericay
Haringey v Hornchurch
Attendance :

Contingency:
St Mirren v Hearts

See you in Haringey.  It's different to Guernsey, that's for sure.
Jago

Edited by Jago
to replace the mysteriously missing Div 1 table

Werder Bremen 2 v 2 FC Koln
Luton 1 v 3 Wolves
Middlesbrough 1  v 2 Southampton
Horsham 2 v 1 Billericay
Haringey 1 v 5 Hornchurch
Attendance :405

Contingency:
St Mirren 2 v 4 Hearts

Ok - so who removed the Div 1 table?   I assume it was Blackballed as he's got the privileges for that sort of thing, presumably while he was trying to upload a recipe for his favourite shepherd's pie or something.

I don't really care as I'm currently slumming it with the Div 2 drunkards wannabes, but if you insist, here it is:

image.png.89169374c03c856f85b66a942b5f0968.png

EDIT - I've now fixed it - Bill Grates just gave me a call and I'm now the CEO of Microscoff UK, presumably in recognition of my brilliance.

Edited by Jago

18 hours ago, Jago said:

Ok - so who removed the Div 1 table?   I assume it was Blackballed as he's got the privileges for that sort of thing, presumably while he was trying to upload a recipe for his favourite shepherd's pie or something.

I don't really care as I'm currently slumming it with the Div 2 drunkards wannabes, but if you insist, here it is:

image.png.89169374c03c856f85b66a942b5f0968.png

EDIT - I've now fixed it - Bill Grates just gave me a call and I'm now the CEO of Microscoff UK, presumably in recognition of my brilliance.

Thanks for your faith in my powers, but not guilty  ..... In fact I haven't the foggiest what you are on about, but no surprise there then, as you are a force of your own ....

Love and kisses 💋  

1 minute ago, Digger. The. Cat! said:

Werder Bremen 2 v 1 FC Koln

Luton 1 v 2 Wolves

Middlesborough 1 v 3 Southampton

Horsham 2 v 3 Billericay

Haringey 0 v 3 Hornchurch

att 590

St Mirren 2 v 1 Hearts

•  

I have no idea how this tabs down two rows each time. So Jago if you can advise, I would appreciate it. 

20 hours ago, Digger. The. Cat! said:

I have no idea how this tabs down two rows each time. So Jago if you can advise, I would appreciate it. 

It looks like you are retyping rather than copying and pasting. C+P normally works fine as it keeps the formatting.

Are you using a laptop, phone or tablet?  Let me know and I'll try to sort it with you.    If it's an IBM System 34 then it's gonna be tricky.

Edited by Jago

MR D

Werder Bremen 1 v 0 FC Koln
Luton 1 v 3 Wolves
Middlesbrough 0 v 3 Southampton
Horsham 1 v 2 Billericay
Haringey 1 v 4 Hornchurch
Attendance : 450

Contingency:
St Mirren 1 v 1 Hearts

MARTA

Werder Bremen 2 v 0 FC Koln