Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dulwich Hamlet

What a day; bumped into my daughter on the train to Denmark Hill, few beers with my mate George, followed by a cracking 0-4 victory! What could be better?

Well...

Seeing the game for a start!

Got to ground at 2pm...tickets? No. Joined queue...queue not moving. Speak to yellow hiviz, why isn't queue moving? Answer...cos we're sold out and probably only the first twenty or so in the queue will get in. Asked if the queue had been informed of this? Yellow hiviz doesn't seem to care!

Speak to pink hiviz boss man. Same question...same couldn't care less response! So we went back to the pub leaving 600 or so in the queue completely unaware that they had no chance of getting in!!!

That's not a football club...it's a social club for chinless yuppies who like to go to the 'soccer match' in the nice sunshine.

I for one will NEVER go to Dulwich Shamlet again 🤬

A total waste of money, and at my age, time!

Edited by WXEn8

Att. 3334? So 334 over their official capacity!

Charlatans 🤬

Fantastic effort by ETFC. Never really got out off 3rd gear and capitalised on errors in defence caused by off the ball pressure. Hats off to Gavin for a well drilled team. Only three recognised defenders, Dylan shepherding Wanadio well on right right.

Dulwich huffed and puffed but rarely got out of their own half and I don't think had a shot on target.

Keep up this effort up and you never know...

Edited by symptomless

46 minutes ago, andyetfc said:

From their web site .

Capacity: 3,334 (500 seated)

Thank you,

spot on capacity then? 😉

47 minutes ago, MTHead said:

Looks like WXEn8 spent a little too much time in the Phoenix methinks

Wish I had...that walk down and back up that hill nearly did for me! 🥵

18 hours ago, WXEn8 said:

What a day; bumped into my daughter on the train to Denmark Hill, few beers with my mate George, followed by a cracking 0-4 victory! What could be better?

Well...

Seeing the game for a start!

Got to ground at 2pm...tickets? No. Joined queue...queue not moving. Speak to yellow hiviz, why isn't queue moving? Answer...cos we're sold out and probably only the first twenty or so in the queue will get in. Asked if the queue had been informed of this? Yellow hiviz doesn't seem to care!

Speak to pink hiviz boss man. Same question...same couldn't care less response! So we went back to the pub leaving 600 or so in the queue completely unaware that they had no chance of getting in!!!

That's not a football club...it's a social club for chinless yuppies who like to go to the 'soccer match' in the nice sunshine.

I for one will NEVER go to Dulwich Shamlet again 🤬

A total waste of money, and at my age, time!

went there a few seasons ago … nightmare journey got there 15 before kick off and they were  queuing round the car wash… hundreds of them… kick off time i was still 50 yards from the one turnstile so walked to the gate stuck a £10 note in the geezers hand and told him if he thought i’d come all this way to stand in a car park he’d another think coming… never go to that shit hole again.. biggest students digs in London….

2 hours ago, WHY DO I BOTHER said:

went there a few seasons ago … nightmare journey got there 15 before kick off and they were  queuing round the car wash… hundreds of them… kick off time i was still 50 yards from the one turnstile so walked to the gate stuck a £10 note in the geezers hand and told him if he thought i’d come all this way to stand in a car park he’d another think coming… never go to that shit hole again.. biggest students digs in London….

At last...a like mind 👍🏻